Hair down there... Should women and men shave?
Sex & Intimacy / 12:05 AM - Friday January 22, 2010

just wondering what you guys think.... bare or hair?

- Asked by janebear007, A Hippie Chick, Female, 22-25, Artist / Musician / Writer

Anything but wild bush.... I keep mine trimmed short for her and she "varies" by season [a strip,shapes or bare].

i,m totaly shavin,balls too and love it,its ok if the girls have hair or none at all,as long as i,m able to weed past it,when i,m eatin it.

- Response by walt3289, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Managerial

I've said it many times on this site.

What purpose do pubes serve?

For cavewomen, it kept debris from getting up in her poon and causing infections so she could conceive.

In modern times, it serves no purpose. Besides a deterrent for giving oral.

- Response by vabyss, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?

Hair is natural. We all have hair. Of course women also have body hair (legs, armpits, etc) that in this culture have been shaved for years. No good reason for it except someone thought it looked better.

And now no one gives any second thought about legs and armpits. Unfortunately, we seem to be in a transition period about pubic hair. People who have seen it think it is ok, put me in that camp. But then people who have seen a womans bald pussy also think that is ok. Put me in that camp also.

So, I would not want to presume to tell someone what to do. I think on balance, I like the bare look, feel and taste on a woman. I just think it is sexy.

On guys I am not sure. Guys historically don't shave their body hair, and if they shave their pubic hair, they end up with this un-natural looking bald area between the hair on their stomach and their legs.

And while I am sympathetic about the desire to keep hair out of ones mouth, I also know that there is a lot of penis that is hairless and available for sucking and licking.

Still, if it were important to the woman and would improve my odds of getting my penis/testicles sucked on I would shave that hair so fast it would make her head swim. I did try shaving but it didn't help my current situation so I let it grow.

In summary, what you like, I like.

Hair down there? Down there? Oh, I see you are only 18. That explains the embarassment of using correct terms. I definitely think hairy ankles are a turn off.

- Response by hnimsoc, A Creative, Male, 56-65, Retired

I like my men to shave or be trimmed, but not a crazy bush

- Response by rosalynmarie, A Creative, Female, 22-25, Student

Bare but maybe a little trim pattern on the top is sexay!!

- Response by mrwondering11, A Creative, Male, Who Cares?, Portland, Managerial

Pubes should be illegal..

*gak*

- Response by gbanga, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Hospitality

For men, I prefer hair, but I do like some "manscaping".

For myself, I usually stick with the "landing strip" thing. Not completely bare, but mostly.

I prefer shaven.....if she can't do it completely...then a nice "LANDING STRIP" is fine......us PILOTS are flexible !!!

AND IF SHE HAS A PREFF for me to do....I am completely willing to do so. I prefer to trim myself...and keep it short and inviting.

- Response by nuttyprofessor, A Guy Critical, Male, 66 or older, Transportation

I dont mine the hair down there. But if it looks like a forest with a tiny bud poking out i dont find it as attractive. I stay neatly trimmed and so does my wife.

- Response by painter3459, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Self-Employed

I say ya got to keep it clean and trim at the Very least...Both men and women...... who wants to go all CaveBush

Pubes are also meant to help keep your "scent" in place.

Me, I prefer a guy to have neatly trimmed pubes, not shaven tho...sorry but a sack looks scary without a little lawn lol As for me I bounce between bare and mohawk. I never understood how a woman can expect a guy to bury his face between her thighs when she's got a huge forest going on. /choke /choke /gag

- Response by tessiewessie22, A Cool Mom, Female, 29-35, Celebrity

i like the guy to have it very trimmed but not shaven. looks kinda weird all bare. and for myself i shave everything off from the waist down once a week.

im bare and he's trimmed

- Response by rnkatie, An Alternative Girl, Female, 36-45, Medical / Dental

if i had my way i like for the women to trim it nice.nothing better than lookingat a pussy with hair
MY VIEW

- Response by pantyman12, A Rebel, Male, 36-45, Edmonton

Puh-lese, no bald pussies! I still like some hair, bald looks like you are with a child.

a bald pussy is more sensative than one with hair so for me i lovem bald which enables us to enjoy it alot more cause i'll spend alot more time teasin her out of her mind before i let her cum plus theres lot of other reasons why that i won't go into

- Response by femos69, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Ottawa, Construction

I like my partners to be shaved..I usually shave mine bare..sometimes I will leave a little bit but not usually..I hate going down on someone and getting hair in my mouth..

- Response by eagerbeaver, An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?

Bare or barely there for me. For my man, bare balls, and trimmed up top.

- Response by me45613, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Administrative

Bare. I feel uncomfortable with alot of hair down there on myself, and I don't want my man to have any!

- Response by ashleycountry, Female, 22-25, Hospitality

Most men don't want you to have to shave; it's a lot of work and you start to itch as it grows back. Just keep your kitty trimmed, neat, clean and fresh. Only guys I know that shave their bush are porn actors or underwear catalog models. But if you are dating a guy and think he would look more appealing if he was less hairy down there, just ask him to trim or shave.

bare or very close for me/

- Response by atticus, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Atlanta, Managerial

I think cleanliness is the best weather it's a racing strip or completey bald dosern't matter. Clean smelling makes a man want to give oral, with a man I don't completley shave but I keep the hair short so she dosen't get hair in her mouth, so another words both men and women do expect the same treatment just men dont look good bald ther like a women does. As a matter of fact my women just told me how she appreciates that I take groom my manhood for her to enjoy.

- Response by flyinghawaiian56, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, Transportation

Wow!!! I got a JERK award for pointing out the immaturity of this poster. Shouldn't you be out of grade 3 before you are allowed to post here? Down there? Where EXACTLY is "down there"? The basement? Your feet?