I have a problem everytime i am turned on i get wet very easily.
Sex & Intimacy / 5:40 PM - Tuesday January 19, 2010

i have a problem everytime i am turned on i get wet very easily.

is this normal or not.....i mean very wet that my underwear is soaked and im afraid if my bf wants to have oral with me then i would be embarrassed....for guys.....would u have oral with a girl who's already wet in her panties or not?

Update: January 19, 2010.
thanks everyone for your reponces i appeciate it alot...

- Asked by phenaminal, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Toronto, Hospitality

Oh man that is hot! I'd LOVE it! I love it when a girl gets wet easily, or comes easily, it makes me feel like she is really turned on by me, and that turns me on. I guess its silly cos in reality, some girls get wet easily, some come easily, some dont get very wet at all, and some dont come, and none of it has anything to do with the guy she's with, its all down to her own physiology. Logically, i can understand that its not me, its her own body, but deep down I cant help feeling more turned on by a girl who gets wet easily than by a girl who never gets very wet...

- Response by xerxes, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Washington, DC, Lawyer

i have this "problem" and my boyfriend thinks it's sexy. he loves it and he said it makes him feel like i'm retardedly attracted to him (which i am). i also tend to get incredibly wet during sex. he loves that too. None of my exes have ever complained. and if a guy ever does complaun or even ask, just tell him that he makes you so horny that you can't even handle it. lol.

- Response by A Trendsetter, Female, 26-28, Houston, Administrative

been there, done that, goin back

- Response by wallvis, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, Retired

Are you kidding? where the hell are you? Be right there, about 10 minutes. Well, about 3 hours actually, wait.

- Response by phoenixbandit, A Guy Critical, Male, 66 or older, Columbus, Law Enforcement

I kind of have the same problem but my boyfriend loves it and most men do so don't be ashamed of it! But I do undersrtnad that it could feel unconfortable sometimes. If it is, just wear a light pad.

- Response by janebear007, A Hippie Chick, Female, 22-25, Artist / Musician / Writer

Its a good thing. my wife gets wet easy. For one its health for u and for two it makes sex some much better and easier for you.

- Response by slsmith0, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 29-35, Student

Thats fucking hot babe, it would be nice to know all I had to do is talk dirty to my girl and she would be ready anytime I was,, WOW!

- Response by flyinghawaiian56, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, Transportation

this happens to me and i hate it it makes me feel disgusting :( i no how u feelits mortfiying for me :(

- Response by A Life of the Party, Female, 18-21, Sydney

believe me this isn't a problem.

erm, please do not get annoyed at me being so blunt but really I like the taste.. and no I do not think it is a problem

- Response by fritsberends, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 22-25, Fitness

What's the problem here? Thanks, I feel like having sex now....after I go down her first of course. Hopefully her panties are soaking wet when I get down there...we'll see

- Response by A Rebel, Male, 29-35

Hell yeah. Just emans you produce alot of lube*. I wouldnt worry about it and if you do just wear a pad.

- Response by painter3459, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Self-Employed

That's a good thing, sweetie.

If you were on the opposite end, with chronic vaginal dryness...that's a problem.

- Response by vabyss, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

He will feel very manly for you feeling so very womanly and turned on...If there is a buit more moisture than he would like provide a small handtowel.... I doub't he uses it tho....

- Response by lady4u, A Married Girl, Female, 56-65, Cincinnati, Who Cares?

If that is a problem then I have it too. I know exactly how you feel, I would get embarrassed thinking it wasn't normal and something was wrong with me. I don't just get wet, I usually get dripping wet. It's to the point where I don't know If I should bother wearing panties or not. I guess I'm learning it is something to be enjoyed and hopefully your bf will help you feel less embarrassed.

- Response by shaiwun86, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Student

You cant be too wet... I'd just skip the oral and go straight to sex if you are that turned on, you dont need any more teasing
anyway as long as you are clean it's all good

- Response by driveinby, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45

not a problem :D

- Response by j3s5e, A Rebel, Male, 29-35, Los Angeles, Who Cares?

Wonderful, May I drink at your fountain.?

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, 66 or older