I like my wife to show off
Sex & Intimacy / 10:01 PM - Monday January 18, 2010

I like my wife to show off

I've been married for over 4 years and I get very turned on when my wife shows herself off to others. She hasn't done it very many times. When we were at parties and driving down the highway she has flashed some guys or lost clothing playing drinking games. The thought of and the acutally act really turns me on.

Is this normal? I want to encourage her to do this more, should I?

- Asked by A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

Would seeing her blow a rock star float your boat? ~ija~

Yes you should...but please invite me to the party!!

- Response by mrwondering11, A Creative, Male, Who Cares?, Portland, Managerial

If you both enjoy then go for it. And don't forget to give a show to your answerology friends.

- Response by curioushubby, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45

truckdrivers sure as hell like it, relieves boredom. so, tell her it is a public service safety measure.

- Response by wallvis, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, Retired

This is entirely between the two of you...I don't define what's normal for you.
But since you asked, I'd say your moral compass is off by about 100 degrees.

- Response by chchia, A Married Girl, Female, 46-55, Medical / Dental

It doesn't fall within the range of what is considered "normal" behavior. It is considered a paraphilia by mental health professionals and is called a fetish. If she doesn't really want to participate in this behavior and you are making her martyr herself in order to please you than it's also a pretty significant marital problem. If she joyously is going along with the request than carry on and pay attention to signs that she may no longer want to participate in your requests.

- Response by joybird, A Hip Hop Girl, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

Yes you should encourage your wife to do more and I would like to attend to see how the slut would perform the show

Peace~~

- Response by azianchemistry, A Player, Female, 46-55, San Francisco, Who Cares?

Well, what's normal for you and your wife, might not be everyone's normal? There are couples who are swingers. So, if that's normal to you, so be it. However, you've asked us, so I'll give you my opinion about this. I think it's normal for certain things to turn you on. I don't think it's normal for a man and his wife to want the wife to be an exhibitionist for his pleasure. There should be a special intimacy between you and she that isn't shared with everyone else. The only thing you're missing is a booth and a price. Then, you could just pimp her out for a peep show. Because, that's about how much value you two have placed on something that is supposed to be special for you and your marriage. But, here you two are wanting to share her body with the world. I don't see how anything about that can be special. But, it's your life.

The next time you're driving down the highway, pull into a truck stop and tell her to pretend she's a hooker. Get her all dolled up in something really trashy, then have her teeter on her 6 inch stripper heels between the 4 wheelers that are all lined up there while you lurk in the nearby bushes with your camcorder. If anybody spots you, just shrug in your best truck stop pimp way. It will only be a matter of time before Al, the 400 lb veteran driver with the greasy hair and Bud, the 100 lb, bug-eyed tweeker with the missing teeth and straggly handlebar mustache, take a shine to her and invite her back to Al's private quarters for a threesome. Enjoy!

Take her to a Strip club....dont be scared....... Whatever floats your boat

send over some pics I will check her out