What does it mean when a guy says...
Sex & Intimacy / 5:32 PM - Sunday January 17, 2010

What does it mean when a guy says...

So I knew this guy for a while now. We started out going on one date, then realized that we had no time to see each other and decided to be friends (this was in May). We kept talking to each other and stuff about many different things. We are really attracted to each other and decided to hook up after 7 months. We hooked up and it was great we made out but it was really hot, we havent slept with each other yet. This was three weeks ago, we still kept talking but brief. I really missed him and it was hard for me to say anything because I dont want him to be rushing to be with me.

Last night we were talking and he told me that he really misses me. That him getting really hard and cumming is only from me and no one else. So my question is what does that mean when a guy says that.

When a guy tells a girl that getting really hard and cumming is only for her and no one else???

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Toronto, Who Cares?

I'd say it's his somewhat-crude method of saying he wants to date and have sex with you exclusively.

- Response by gvmeurhwc, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35

It means he wants to fuck you. Hard to say whether or not that is all he is looking for. It's his way of saying he wants to be with you.. now!

- Response by ashleycountry, Female, 22-25, Hospitality

You are his fantasty.He is realy into you.

he really wants to fuck you..he jerks off thinking of you..IDK..;P

- Response by eagerbeaver, An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?

Well...he wants to have sex with you for sure!

But, I'm thinking, if he wanted a relationship, he'd have been coming (in person), a hell of a lot more...time conrtaints or not...he would be there...

Forget about that he said *is only from you and no one else*, of course he was talking to you at that time girl. What he really mean is he wants to fuck you, hard because he has built all his sexual intention about you for so long

Don't just give it to him, make him work hard to get it babe by take you out, do things together and date you.

Peace~~

- Response by azianchemistry, A Player, Female, 46-55, San Francisco, Who Cares?

He wants to have sex with you. You are the one he thinks about when he is alone.

yeah, all horny men say that to get you to open your legs "exclusively" for them, lol.

- Response by mzcommitmentphobe, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Hospitality