I know his sounds silly but i want to know. How do Virgo men act when they are in love
Dating / 3:11 PM - Friday January 15, 2010

Im dating a guy that is a virgo male. He stated that he is not that good at expressing his feelings (which is true but he tries and i can tell). Im happy with the way the situation is but on the inside im all giggly like a teen again. He is very subtle with things like this.

Soooo guys just give me some hints and clues on how you act or treat a woman you love or care highly for. Its kind soon and i dont want him to shut in more by this question and the time frame.

Just want to know

The typical Virgo in love:
* looks for quality
* is frightened by overt romance
* may wait years for the right person
* once in love, loves warmly and steadily
* is devoted to the loved one
* will rarely give cause for any jealousy
* will do anything to avoid breaking up
Expectations
The typical Virgo in love expects:
* devotion from the partner
* a sense of decency
* to enjoy platonic flirtation
* to be fussed over when feeling down
* personal matters to be kept private
* feelings to be handled with great care

- Response by samanthab, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55

same as all men who are in love

What's YOUR sign? Because what he does doesn't mean as much as the way you're going to perceive it.

He's an earth sign, so he's down to earth, grounded, settled and very practical about things. He's probably not giggly or energetic or bouncy and he probably never will be.

If you're a water sign, that might be okay. They're generally calm, spiritual people who can appreciate an earth sign. But I suspect you're not.

If you're an air sign, you might still be okay. Air signs are creative people, the type to write love notes and plan interesting dates, though, so the earth signs might not appreciate that, and they probably won't reciprocate. That might disappoint an air sign.

Fire signs are probably not a good match. Fires are full of love and energy, and they can be overbearing for a poor earth sign. I'm a Sag (fire) currently involved with a Virgo, and I have to admit that we have very different attitudes about things. For instance, we were talking about a game where you fight zombies to save characters in the game. I hurry through to find and save everyone and avoid the zombies. He pointed out that you'd get a lot more points just killing zombies all day, and screw the other characters. However, we're both mutable signs, who have characteristics of adaptability so we can work around one another.

- Response by anie01, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Teaching

I am with a Virgo man and he's not at all reticent to express his feelings with me. Whether that has anything to do with his Sign or not is not known but he's very affectionate, expressive and as long as he gets, he gives.

I date a Virgo guy for a month, and he was such an accomplished liar....that had to of been his best quality. Never been out with one since.

With all due respect, speaking as someone whose experiences have led her to put some faith in astrology, I don't think you can get a clear picture of what someone's truly like without looking at the full chart. Not all Virgos -- or all anything -- are created equal or exactly alike! As an example, I (as a Gemini) am a lot like a typical Gemini in some ways but not at all in others because of the various influences in my personal chart. I don't think you really need to understand how Virgo men are like in general...but you do want to understand what you can expect from this *specific* Virgo man, n'est-ce pas? There are several sites online where you can create an account for free and enter a person's birthdate so that you can look at the whole chart -- even sites which will allow you to compare your chart with his and find out how compatible you might be.

- Response by giginyc, An Alternative Girl, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

Well I'm not a guy but my ex was a virgin, he was patient, asked me how I like to be romanced, and treated me like a lady. It's normal for a guy to be nervous 'cause they want things to be perfect.

Since you and your b/f are getting to know each other talk things through so that he won't be as nervous around you, like how you like to be romanced but be patient with him since it might be new to him.

- Response by A Trendsetter, Female, 29-35, New York, Administrative