Is it bad to swallow cum? (semen)
Sex & Intimacy / 4:28 PM - Wednesday January 13, 2010

Is it bad to swallow cum? (semen)

So when I used to date my boyfriend,
We used to always do oral sex
and I used to always swallow his semen and or he would cum on my boobs.
Well now I'm dating a new guy who told me that my breath smelled like cum once. And sometimes I can still taste the cum in my mouth and smell it on my boobs. I'm not a dirty person, and I do shower everyday and brush my teeth and use mouth wash. But can I still taste it and smell it? It's been 7 months since I've seen it, swallowed it, or interacted with it...

Advice?!?!

- Asked by A Life of the Party, Female, 22-25, Los Angeles, Student

Your craxy....if you do all that there's no way you can still taste or smell it.....impossible.....

Gas smells ten time worse than cumm and it even comes off of your hands in a day.....7 months.....unless he would cumm like a horse....

- Response by lab01, A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, St.Louis, Other Profession

It is not long lasting, nor unhealthful. Its gone completely within hours. Whatever you are tasting 7 months later is from something else.

Whether or not semen 'sticks around' is dependent on the semen itself.
Some guys produce good stuff, while others' is bad for some reason.
Don't worry, it's not you, it's him. ;)

- Response by andrewj5267, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Miami, Teaching

LMAO!! Your boyfriend smells cum on your breath from seven months ago?

LMAO some more

...thanks for this post

My advice is seek mental help. There is NO WAY you can still smell or taste it more than a couple of hours after, at most. If you think you can, its all in your head, you are having mental hangups. A therapist should be able to talk to you and set you straight mentally...

- Response by xerxes, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Washington, DC, Lawyer

Dump the bf. He wants to have his cake and eat it, too. Plus, he's an asshole if he tells you your breath smells like cum. If you didn't give him a bj dump him fast, he is "seeing" and "smelling" things. His imagination is running away with him. Today he is telling you about how your breath smells, tomorrow he will tell you you cheated on him (when you didn't). Run!

That is simply impossible. I oftem cum in my GF's mouf and she always smell like flowers.

- Response by chkdsskt, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Administrative

you cannot claim to be "A Life of the Party" gal, and not have fugured this out.

swallow. smile, swallow and say "thanks for the treat!"

brush before, or after, or next week... just smile, swallow and say "thanks for the treat!". do it often. do it with abandon.

as nike would say...

"swooosh!"

The human sense that most evokes memory is smell. Your ex bf's ejaculate is not still on your body or in your mouth. And no, it's not bad to swallow your partner's semen. I hope your bf reciprocates with you.

Maybe you think you can still taste it, but really you might just be craving it. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but haven't you ever did that with food? I know I've done it with cheesecake or blueberries...you know?! Just a thought is all.

- Response by firechick, A Cool Mom, Female, 36-45, Seattle, Celebrity

LMAO

"It's been 7 months since I've seen it, swallowed it, or interacted with it... "

Interacted with it? Oh please... do tell us exactly what you mean by that. lol

Anyway, there's no way in hell that your breath or any other part of you still smells like you last boyfriend after seven months. That's physically impossible.

So you're either full of shit or your boyfriend is a douchebag. Take your pick. But thanks for the chuckle.

Cum is like a tatoo -- it never comes off.

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Los Angeles, Financial / Banking

Let him cum in your mouth and then give him a really deep french kiss! Then ask "can you taste it now?" lol

- Response by rhonda35, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

Seven Months!!!

Come on (no pun intended), give me a break. You have had a lot more things in your mouth in the seven months than cum, and there is no way he could have smelled it on your breath even days after you had some in your mouth.

It is true, that a woman can have penis breath even if she didn't swallow the guys cum, but it only lasts a little while and is pretty well removed with toothpaste/mouthwash and certainly eating garlic.

So, you are to be commended for sucking him to completion and then swallowing. I think your new guy was just testing you (for what I don't know), by telling you that you had cum breath. Maybe he was suggesting that you could suck his penis?

And then the power of suggestion acted on you and you could remember what it tasted like, possibly triggered by the smell of some cum, maybe in his pants or something. The power of suggestion is very strong, and since you do know what it smells like and tastes like it could be easy to trigger that in you.

But seven months is a very long time to still smell like cum.

I think he was just suggesting that you could suck him off.

Good luck

it is actually mostly protein and good for you

This is why the Bible says that when you have sex with someone, you become ONE with them.
His semen is in your pores.
It will fade away with a LOT OF time... but you're going to smell like your ex for awhile.

I knew this in High School with my 2nd sexual partner. before I hopped on to a 3rd, I was standoff-ish and told the guy I was "not ready for a new scent on me". He did not understand and I tried to explain that I still smell my ex, who I love, on me, and don't want to erase it just yet.

I dont know why cum lingers.
I think it does have SOMETHING to do with why you're supposed to get married and stick with that person.

and very promiscuous women, they pussies STINK more. I thought that was false rumor, 'til I slept with 467 men, even WITH condoms. Now I have to wash my pussy three times a day and my panties REEK at the end of the day still... :(

Science has not proven WHY this happens.

I just told my husband about it and he said, too, that he once smelled the "sex smell" of his ex-girlfriend on him 8 months after they BROKE UP!!!

I don't KNOW what this is or why it happens.
sex bonds people..

the smell WILL go away with time.

wonder why science hasn't studied this yet???

- Response by discotrash, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Las Vegas, Other Profession

Oh, and NO, its fine to swallow semen. it has protein, some vitamins and some pee in it.
Just not EXCESSIVELY, like 8 guys' jizz all at once. I have heard u can get very sick and have to have your stomach pumped if u do that. a lot of gay guys drink GLASSES of jizz at parties then have to go to E.R.

everything's kool in Moderation.

I had swallowed a guys semen before and the taste stayed in my mouth for months as well. Months later my daughter told me that my breath smells. I knew what she meant, because she has never told me that before and I have always had good hygiene. I guess it natural for that to happen when you swallow a guys semen, and I suppose it just depends on how strong the guys semen is. I have heard what you put into your body comes out in urine, poop, or in sperm; therefore, it depends on what he eats as well.
I can not say that swallowing semen is unhealthy, because since I have done that I have not had any bad side effects other than the smell and the taste. But by now it's gone. I just have to say, 'be careful out there' that he does not have a disease. I do not think I would do that again since it left a smell in my breath for as long as it did.

- Response by A Creative, Female, 36-45, San Antonio, Student

If swallowing leaves such rancid footprints, that 7 mos later, i would say "YES" it must have the potential to make one sociably unacceptable to the opposite sex,

curious as to what new bf feels about this and why youre not doing oral on him. I would go to the doctor and see whats going on. Its hard to believe that 7 mos later you can still smell and taste it.I've never heard of this. try soaking in bath tub to see if odor alleviates. I wish you luck.

- Response by A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Chicago

First of all, there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with swallowing semen (Unless the guy has a venerial disease - in which case you should not be giving him unprotected oral sex anyway). Have you ever smelled cum? There is NO WAY the smell of cum is stronger than garlic or onions. Catch my drift? There is no way you can swallow cum and have cum smell on your breath, or boobs, the next day assuming you brush your teeth and shower. Did you tell your new boyfriend about your "cum" breath or did he just, one day, say, "hey, your breath smells like cum". Seriously, my advice is that your new boyfriend is an idiot for saying such a stupid thing to you! Do you still taste it? I seriously doubt it! If you still taste cum in your mouth after 7 months then you should discuss this with your doctor. Bad breath is a completely different issue -- if you have "holitosis" (perpetual bad breath) then you certainly should conult with a doctor because this can occur do to other medical problems that need attention. I can gaurantee with fair reasonability that your breath should not smell like cum as soon as the next day -- if not sooner -- especially if you brush your teeth.

- Response by markm, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, San Diego

If your mouth smells like cum you need to see a dentist. If your boyfriend thinks your breath smells like cum, I'd ask him how he knows what cum breath smells like.

- Response by hnimsoc, A Creative, Male, 56-65, Retired

Not a chance. He's being a dumb ass moron.

- Response by falconf1, A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, Ottawa, Who Cares?