Aquarius woman and Aries man relationships
Dating / 8:25 PM - Monday January 11, 2010

I know every relationship is different. And I'm not into astrology but the personality descriptions are pretty accurate.
So I'm curious to know, any Aquarius woman and Aries man relationships out there. How was/is your relationship?

- Asked by loven1, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Los Angeles, Financial / Banking

I'd say opposites attract. Aries men are well....direct; if nothing else. I've had some extremely good sex with an Aries man--well that has to do with the fact that I happen to be an Aries woman too so....

Here Aquarius woman with Aries man. It is a total mess. He is so controlling and jealous that it's ridiculous. I can't even mention any ex of mine at all. One time an ex called me and i didn't even answer and he broke up with me. He won't allow me to have "male" friends. To him, that is unacceptable. He must always be right, even when he's not. He accuses me of being opinionated and contradictory but he is the one who must always be right and there's no talking about it, because if I try to debate him or I disagree, then he says I am creating problems and trying to fight. He has a bad temper. When he gets mad he punches and kicks everything around him. If I get mad and I raise my voice, he accuses me of being aggressive! We are in the middle of fixing our last break up and trust me, I am really thinking about it. Even when it's his fault, he'll never say sorry and even less come after me. He's very stubborn and his pride is bigger than him. Not a good match. It's all passion at the beginning and then it all disappears and becomes a controlling game. Beware.

- Response by A Sportif, Female, 29-35

Please, save yourself a LOT of hassle. Go by "personality" not "horoscopes". UGH.

I am an Aries guy. My gf and I met in Maldives due to a resort project. It is true dat an Aries guy been a bit aggressive something and think wild. We tend to be possessive too, of course if we do care. We have our pride and truly doesn't feel easy to show our weakness in front of someone we love. My gf juz stopped talking to me months ago and I guessed my character played a part to these unfortunate. She told me lots of her past exp, which makes me feel like giving her more, however it turned out I scared her away. We been thru a lot, and truly I do not want to let go. Moreover, she did not mention about breaking off with me. I am truly regret, she shared so many with me, but I always kept my thoughts juz bcos I do not want to hurt or go against her will. She's a great gf and my best and most amazing friend to be honest. We talk every night before she gave me the cold treatment. Well, it's time for me to learn to be patience which Aries lack of. Respect her freedom, and wait. Aquarius and Aries r great match. Aquarius is air while Aries is fire. Fire needed air to burn and air needed fire to rise. If any Aries and aquarius couple, my advise is to respect the space needed by both.

- Response by michael9477, Female, 36-45, Singapore