Sex outside in the snow
Sex & Intimacy / 8:29 AM - Monday January 11, 2010

sex outside in the snow

so its cold and a lil snowy out. the other nite talking with my husband he told me how he's always wanted to try sex outside in the snow and asked if id be into it. told him i was really sure but that got me thinkin, what if i went out back (large yard and lots of property so) cleared off the picnic table of snow toss on a tarp and a few blankets and where something sexy for him under a coat of course and leave a note to me me outside when he gets home from work. maybe some warm brandy, some music and even a candle or 2.

my question to all the couples out there, has anyone ever tried something like this or even thought about doing this. very interested in hearing your responses especially seeing its going to be a lil warmer at least the next few nites.

- Asked by rnkatie, An Alternative Girl, Female, 36-45, Medical / Dental

What an awesome idea!

To each her own! I can't imagine wanting to do it in the cold like that but hey I hope you enjoy yourselves. Got admit the setting sounds romantic but I would still prefer in front of the fireplace!

- Response by dolphingirl44, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 36-45, Tampa, Veterinary

Once in the heat of insane passion I made love in the snow.We were so heated with making out I never noticed the cold.You freeze imeadately after.

It's not a fantasy of mine but if I were to do it, I'd do it with some clothes on. Lol I can imagine that once you get going the cold won't be a factor but after you're done, you'll be shivering and shaking for more than one reason!

I'd do this rather impromptu. To stage it seems to take away some of the fun as making love in the snow is a crazy idea that should be carried out kinda frantic and spontaneously in my mind. A quickie and back in the house for a laugh about it all....

I love doing it outside but I do not think I am into the snow part

Never heard/thought of it, but I'm thinking maybe the big "turn on" would be the two of you having to make each other warm up. Sounds kinda nice, but I think i'd get an extentions cord and include an electric heat blanket.

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Financial / Banking

If you have the financial means, I would suggest getting one of those propane patio heaters. You could put it close to you and it would take the edge off the cold while still maintaining the reality of sex in the snow. I have one and swear by it for a variety of reasons, not just sex so you can actually use the heater to make the yard a bit more livable in the Winter. Have fun!

- Response by sexytony617, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Boston, Consulting

Yes,

It was one of those warm snowy nights and it smelled wonderful

we just threw our coats down.

i did it once when i was very young. i would do it again if i had a willing partner. my wife had sex with me yesterday wearing flannel and hunting socks. sex was good but not very sexy so wrapped up.

- Response by painless63, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55

If you have an outdoor sauna, you have about 5 minutes coming out of the sauna to frolic naked in the snow before going back to the sauna.

If you are doing some strenuous skiing or snowshoeing, you have enough body heat for a few minutes naked on a blanked or coat underneath.

Have fun.

Twenty minutes in a sauna and it was so hot I swear we were about to pass out. My wief grabs my arm and pulls me out into the snow, and throws me down on my back, like a billion little needles on my back and ass until she jumps ontop of me and stars riding me, her knees in the snow and her body arched back as the falling snow melts as it lands on her perky breasts. Three minutes top before I came and suddenly realized the searing pan of the cold snow my balls were completely buried in! and we ran back into the sauna laughing and naked.

A few times a year every year ever since.

- Response by A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed

Never done the snow but I'd try it.

I've had a plan to go out into one of these large fields in Oregon here... what do you think? An early night-time adventure... August whens its 85-95 degrees out at night... pack a few bottles of wine and snacks.. throw in a sleeping bag and head out into a 400-500 acre field of green Ry Grass which stands about 3ft tall... walk way out into the middle of the field.. away from all lights and sounds...

Kick back and enjoy the night show and get busy...

- Response by skycop, A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, Consulting

It's cooler than you think! ;-)

- Response by timeforanoverhaul, A Father Figure, Male, 36-45, Managerial

something about cold and shrinkage for the guys..... i mean i am more wanting it to grow.... not shrink.....but i'm sure my nipples would be hard a dimonds....

- Response by coco, A Hippie Chick, Female, 36-45, Charlotte, Technical

ouch

doesn't seem comfortable

- Response by scooper, A Sportif, Female, 46-55, Dallas, Who Cares?