Honestly guys, do you like being spanked during sex?
Sex & Intimacy / 11:34 PM - Sunday January 10, 2010

For ladies too, does your man like it or do you know a guy who has liked it? I do it to my man and I think he likes it, but I can't be positive!

- Asked by ashleycountry, Female, 22-25, Hospitality

Thats spanking thing is disgusting. Just the thought make my stomach flip.

He does all the spanking in our relationship, omg I can't even imagine his reaction if I spanked him lol.

- Response by An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35

You should know by his reaction if he likes it. He would not be letting you do it if he did not enjoy it. He would have said hell no. If we like it then why shouldn't they?

My wife never did it until one of her friends suggested it about 5 yrs ago. Yes I like it. She likes to say it is either that or she will have to put the spurs to me and that sounds too painful.

- Response by painter3459, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Self-Employed

I honestly have a hard time thinking up a position where my man's ass is readily available for an ass whopping, therefore I'm gonna go with, no, I haven't known a guy who liked it. I have on the other hand known men who love when I reach back, grab them and pull them deeper. *rawr*

- Response by sweetness04, A Trendsetter, Female, 26-28, Artist / Musician / Writer

Hmmm....I'm sure there are guys who like it.....but I just indulge my girlfriend because i know she likes doing it to me. I don't like or dislike receiving a spanking. She likes giving it so I enjoy the fact that she is having fun with it.

She likes being spanked and asks for it and I enjoy spanking her......it just doesn't do anything much for me when I am spanked....other than knowing that I am pleasing her by allowing her to do something she likes doing to me.

Why don't you just ask him if he likes it and not while you are spanking him....(no....'do you like that')...just in a non sexual situation...ask him if he likes being spanked or not or if he just lets you do it because he knows you like spanking him. Asking can't hurt as long as you want real honesty.

- Response by A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

I've been to spanking parties, so I know lots of men who like it. Personally I prefer to be on the receiving end, and none of my men have ever liked more than a playful smack, but like I said, PLENTY of men do like it. Just test it out by starting out gently and playfully, and see what kind of response you get.

- Response by abitspoiled, A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Who Cares?

I'd receive a spank then give one to a guy. I can't imagine the look on my s/o's face if I ever did that to him. I think he'd stop dead in his tracks and look at me weird. It depends what sort of things you like, I know men like being in control, spanking shows that. I also know that men like when women take charge sometimes, so I can see a little slap here and there.. Not so much spanking though.

- Response by mel01234, A Creative, Female, 22-25, Toronto, Medical / Dental

As a husband I love it but I have to ask for it. I spend days and weeks before bringing it up aain. She doesn't like to receive but is happy to give which is fantastic for me.

- Response by raymond100, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, London, Administrative

As a husband I love it but I have to ask for it. I spend days and weeks before bringing it up again. She doesn't like to receive but is happy to give which is fantastic for me. I am amazed she can adapt to doing it as I know there are some who are put off from it. That is one of the things that makes her so special. It is a part of the whole bedroom thing but me it is an important part.

We are a sexy quit couple but the spankings (YES) I get them when Im good and worse when Im bad and I learn from them and allways want a good spanking when I deserve it,And my wife love to do it and it turns her on to we both love her being in charge and yes the punishments are real ass whippins and no I have never regreted it and thank her every time. I love her more for it beleave it or not.And I say its the healthiest thing we ever ever did to our relationship is to bring spanking in to it : As my love says you can,t have the good with out the bad:and i deserve the bad when I get it to.

- Response by mikesharonb2, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

I've done it a few times to some men and they weren't opposed to it.

- Response by rosalynmarie, A Creative, Female, 22-25, Student

Spanking, no. A smack now and then is okay but honestly, it has to be done at the right time otherwise it pulls me out of the moment and then I'm back to zero and have to start over which sucks ass.

Spank him? Again, it has to be done at the right 'moment' but it's typically not ordered up too often in my world.

- Response by raynonme, A Trendsetter, Female, 46-55, Managerial

hubbys not into the idea of being the 1 spanked but omg, lol i love it when he goes off on my butt for a good spankin.

- Response by rnkatie, An Alternative Girl, Female, 36-45, Medical / Dental