Why do some white men have some lust for black women?
Sex & Intimacy / 10:15 AM - Tuesday January 05, 2010

This white guy keep bothering me every months to get me to sleep with him. He would send me text messages late at night wanting to get hookup for a booty call. I ask him if he have the free times to take me out to dinner and get to know each other. He tell me that he don't have the free times to date me but he got the free times to date other women. I did snapped last week and told him to back off and leave me alone. I told him many times that I am not interest if he do not want to date me. He had made it clear to me that he is not interest in dating me but keep asking me to sleep with him. I just couldn't understand why he keep harassing me. I can't deal with him anymore and told him that he need to grow up at 29 year old. I did deleted him off my cellphone. Some white men need to realize that some black women just want to be treated just like a queen, not a booty call.

Why do some white men want to use some black women for a booty call and not want to date them? Is it society or not want to be seen in public with black women?

I don't think it's restricted to white men looking for black booty. I think it's just guys in general looking for booty in general.

Every guy, or gal for that mater, has ideal features that they crave. Tiger Woods likes blonds. Some guys, as you've discovered, like a little chocolate in their life. I do too. However, just because we like your coco sugar does not mean that we're going to act like jerks.

You are right to snap at him last week. He hasn't gotten the message that you should be treated like a lady and not some street hooker. And you should be treated like a lady.

The guy is a jerk. Some of us white guys do treat our ladies like a lady. You deserve your men like your coffee - with a little white sugar. ;)

- Response by cosmicdog0, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, Denver, Science / Engineering

In our area I think it is because the black girls are so easy for the white guys

I think your situation is localized to only this particular freak that is bothering you. Please don't assume this is some type of trend in white men. It's insulting to those who aren't trying to get an STD and actually date women before we bed them.

- Response by 7zebras, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, New York, Financial / Banking

I have never heard of such a thing as white men lusting for black women. I see and hear ALL the time that black men want white women, but white men are rarely attracted to a black woman.

this problem seems to be just a fluke, and he doesnt want to date just have sex, maybe he's just curious about being with a black but I wouldnt think much more than that

- Response by A Jock, Male, 29-35, Miami, Technical

There are sleezy men of every color, looking for easy women of every color.

Sometimes they even have a fantasy of a particular color.

Bottom line is, that white guy is a sleazy man, and you're not an easy woman.

Keep putting him in his place until he gets the picture. :)

I personally am attracted to Black women. You are gorgeous in allot of different ways. But I would not treat you as a booty call. I would want to get to know you, the person. Wine and dine you and see what develops from there.

The person you are describing is a total asshole in my book. Get him off your phone. Hopefully he doesn't know where you live.
Good luck to you and if you want a real white man drop me a message. Best of luck to you and Happy New Year! xoxox Greg

- Response by greg6969, A Father Figure, Male, 56-65, Providence, Consulting

This isn't a legit post and you're a moron. How does this man have your number to text you? How is it that you see him all the time? How does he have such access to you to harass you? If you work with him, this situation could be very easily resolved by a meeting with the boss and HR.

Trying to stir the racial pot is so lame.

I dont think the problem is your race or ethnicity.

- Response by asianbaby, A Trendsetter, Female, 26-28, Student

i lust ebony woman all the time...im a italian american man...there is just some thing about a ebony woman that just turns me on so much and drives me crazy...i think they smell better and taste better and i think they are more down to earth than other woman...ive dated some ebony woman but it seams like it never went any further than a few dates...i think they felt maybe they didnt want to be seen with me either...

- Response by junglefeaver222, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Philadelphia, Construction