I'm too ugly for anyone to ever love, so how can I
Sex & Intimacy / 8:44 AM - Saturday January 02, 2010

eliminate all sexual desire from my mind?

Update: January 02, 2010.
Why can't people ever just give a straight answer? I know I'm too ugly and will never be attractive. So how can I eliminate all sexual desire from my mind?

I know that your feel that way, and some of your experiences may have feed that feeling. In part that is because that is what
we do. We feel worthless and we seem to gravitate to those who will treat us as though we are worthless.The first and most important thing is for you to work on changing your perspective of your self.
I will tell you two stories
I was working at a hospital , and there was this guy there that had really damage himself in an attempt of suicide with a shoot gun. I can not begin to tell you how badly he messed his face up.He had just had a baby about 6 month prior. His partner
was very loving toward him. the got involved a few years after his suicide attempt. The baby was beautiful.

Second story, I was at a concert last summer, and there was
this guy with his head on this girls lap, he may have been in a fire, his face was a true mess. But they were very loving and
affectionate .
So your thoughts are unfounded they simply are your beliefs
you would do well to change those beliefs not your sexual desires.
I would suggest you seek literature.
There is a dvd, book, cd called "the secret" listen,watch or read and this will help you to see yourself differently.

we are all sexual beings.

my ex works with the severely mentally challenged who will always be institutionalized. they masterbate 24/7 and are concstantly being trained to limit it to their bedroom or the bathroom. however, their sexual desire is still ever present. and some of those eventually get married to other mentally challenged individuals.

so, don't count yourself out. you never know until its over...

What you need to eliminate from your mind is your self depreciating,and negitive opinions. There is no one, NO ONE, that is THAT unattractive.

So, knock it off, and make the most of what you have, be it your hair, your build, your eyes, your attitude, WHATEVER it is,.....you need to find YOU. Make the most of what ya got.

My mom use to say: we play the hand we're delt. You can do it....there is a lonely girl out there waiting for you to hold a door open for her, and laugh at a silly joke. Make it your goal this year. Confidence is VERY attractive.

- Response by nysbikergirl, An Alternative Girl, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

I would try a good hypnotist if I were you. That is if you dare take your ugly outside.

- Response by sportsnut7875, A Life of the Party, Male, 36-45, Technical

Many say this and it's sooooooooooo NOT true. Don't give up and know that it will happen.

your too self concious.

Get drunk, Lower your standards.

- Response by lld0ntlllhat3ell, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 26-28, Celebrity

Take this hint from the not so handsome, successful guys you may see walk down the street. These people radiate with enthusiasm and self confidence. They know they can get the work accomplished, they have the knowledge, education, backed by practical experiences. To polish up on their social skills they take ballroom dancing and modern dancing, so they will know how to dance when they meet up with a devastating babe. They are not totally self consumed with sports, nascar, and the local bar. These people know something about music, all kinds, symphony, classical and opera. They read some literature and maybe the Washington post. These people know about the state of the economy and current political trends. These are the people you see those men married to the tall, slim, bright smiling blond with two beautiful children at their side. These are the people you would say how did such an regular guy get such a hot dish?

- Response by sisterwoman, A Career Woman, Female, 66 or older, Medical / Dental

ah, don't sweat it......ALL guys are ugly, but for some weird reason, chicks don't think so.

be yourself, be realistic with YOUR expectations of a mate, and who knows! you just may end up as I did. That is, with a mate who goes with you everywhere you go......

......because she's too ugly to kiss goodby

- Response by nameacarl, A Guy Critical, Male, Who Cares?, Oostende, Self-Employed

who told you that you were ugly? why don't you post a pic so we can judge for ourselves?

- Response by butterflyz, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Student

there is someone for everyone all you have to do is find her

you can't eliminate sexual desire. We were created to need sex. So I guess you're screwed, dude.

There I answered your question.

- Response by girlpower08, A Sportif, Female, 36-45

Well here are some things that lower your libido, chaste berry, licorice root supplement, eating large amounts of tofu, soy product, this is what alot of monks do to elimate sexual urges, there is also a product out called libidno, http://www.libidno.com/

- Response by treatyoulikeaking1, An Alternative Girl, Female, 22-25

Sorry sir, but to give you a straight answer, you can't. You can try some herbal meds, but your testicles produce testosterone. Whether you like it or not, it produces your sex drive.
Males are made to want sex for the continuation of the species. You can't change that. You can simply either masturbate, or stay really busy with hobbies, job, etc.
Good luck

- Response by hrdmn10, A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, Other Profession

castration

- Response by aaronit, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 26-28, Science / Engineering

I feel the same way about myself. I compare myself to other women and almost all of them are prettier than me. I don't know what men see in me, but i've been married twice and there are a couple of men where i work that have made it clear that they want me "any time, anywhere". So don't give up on yourself. If my fat, ugly ass can find somebody,you can too!
I've been told that other people don't see me the way i see myself- maybe that's true for u too.

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Charlotte, Who Cares?

If you want to eliminate all sexual desire, you can probably masturbate, keep your mind off your sexual urges by playing sports, staying active, keeping busy and just doing stuff that will cause you not to think of sex or intercourse or anything like that...it might take awhile to really get the hang of doing it but you need to do stuff that will leave you mentally exhausted or even physically exhausted to the point where you can't even think, let alone even attempt to do...:D