What is the best answer to give my bf if he ask me how much do i love him?
Dating / 2:18 AM - Saturday January 02, 2010

what is the best answer to give my bf if he ask me how much do i love him?

why do he ask these kind of questions? do you think that his insecure about our relationship?

i says alot! everytime he ask me. but what is the answer you think he looking for?

- Asked by nicholeb5, An Alternative Girl, Female, 36-45, Houston, Self-Employed

tell him, tht ur heart will foreva b his... nd his heart urs.. :)

- Response by playaarrow, A Player, Male, 29-35, Toronto, Science / Engineering

Hi nicholeb5

Ok guys, LISTEN CAREFULLY. A man should never ask his girlfriend or wife how much she loves him. A first it's adorable to women that he is asking this, but it quickly becomes a drag on the relationship. This is a sign the guy is talking way too much and saying things that will eventually cause the downfall of this heavenly match to his beautiful woman. Obviously, this is something he does not want, but will bring upon himself with this type of behavior.

Guys, women like men who are CONFIDENT! A guy, who continuously asks how much he is loved, is missing one of several components a woman finds irresistible in men. The very stuff that will keep her very much in love with him, diminishes each time he asks, "How much do you love me?" Well, each time this happens, she loves him a little less until finally there will be no more love to give.

Guys, the girl loves you enough to be with you! It should be obvious how much she loves you. Don't ask! Instead, BE CONFIDENT, BE FUNNY, HAVE SELF-CONTROL, and show her a good time.

Nicholeb5, I wish you both the best in 2010 : )

- Response by falling, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Los Angeles, Teaching

Why have relationships in the younger set become such a puzzle to extract and decipher??

Why not tell him the TRUTH without coaching from us on AO???

If you spend your entire life trying to figure out what you think he WANTS to hear, you may miss out on what is important.......He is with YOU.

- Response by iowaczechartist, A Thinker, Female, 36-45

he might just be reassuring himself that it doesn't decrease lol

or...he might be waiting for you to say 'enough to spend the rest of my life with you' so he knows you're ready to marry him

i'm not sure...every guy is different :) try asking him that question and see what his answer is. that might tell you what he's looking for.

- Response by bermudababy, A Career Woman, Female, 26-28, Student

tell him 7. and let him struggle with that one for the rest of the year.

cause i always say "ask a stupid question, prepare to get a stupid answer"

Hi. I must say "the truth" and only you can answer that. Your profile state that you are "Bi". If that is true, that is why the questions. He is not sure if you are secure yourself to date a guy and mean it. (I should ask you "what are your true intentions, do you know". He is looking for you to know what you are truly seeking from a relationship, may it be "male or female"?.
Are you truly ready to be serious about either @ this point in your life.? Good Luck in whatever you decide, most IMPORTANT is to be true to yourself, no one else matters FIRST.
Good LUCK.

- Response by tullaluh, A Life of the Party, Female, 56-65, Houston, Retired

you need to ask him what he is looking for. Just ask.

- Response by mortgagelady, A Career Woman, Female, 56-65, Houston, Financial / Banking

Tell him that you want to have his child. That usually works.