How can I hint or properly ask a guy to kiss me?
Dating / 4:58 PM - Friday January 01, 2010

I am going on a breakfast date and I know that if we don't break the physical barrier soon we will probably end up as friends. He is shy and I wouldn't feel comfertable just jumping him, so I would love to ask him to kiss me... any tips?

- Asked by tuala, A Creative, Female, 22-25, Student

Why would you feel uncomfortable just jumping him? Most guys would like that. If he doesn't like it, then you are lucky to find out now. You don't want that kind of guy. Now if a guy just jumps a women...that can be dangerous. See, being a woman has some advantages, so make use of them.

- Response by used2bsane, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, Denver, Other Profession

you lean in very close during the date several times, to whisper in his ear or brush a fake hair out of his eyes or straighten his brow hairs. any time you violate the 36" rule with americans (18" personal space with europeans), you are in their space and its personal.

THEN, if he still hasn't taken the bait, at the end of the date, kiss him on the cheek as you say "good bye (and his name), i had a good time. it could have been a little better with a passionate kiss..." and look him in the eye. he should, if he's a man, just take you right then and there....

After 160 years of "equality" feminism, don't "ask." Just kiss him when you want to. If he disagrees he can back away.

Hint, ask? Hey, just kiss him, he will love it, if he doesn't, well, I ain't saying a word.

- Response by phoenixbandit, A Guy Critical, Male, 66 or older, Columbus, Law Enforcement

Either just tell him you want him to kiss you or just take control a little bit and just kiss him.

Find a way to get close and look into his eyes and hope for the kiss.

- Response by lifestyle, A Father Figure, Male, 56-65, Houston

Got any mistletoe left?

...:)

"Now would be a good time to kiss me."

- Response by damnpoor, A Couch Potato, Male, 29-35, Other Profession

Body language says alot. Saying nothing and just Move in slowly and close,look him in the eyes dont take your eyes of his and see how he response. Let him come into to u 2 create temptation .. he will either back right off or eventually u will be smooching. goodluck

Shyness is not always your best friend - just simply ask him "Are you a good kisser?" and see if he gets the hint.

- Response by lom2009, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55

Touch him when you talk and look at him in the eyes when you're talking, try to lean closer whenever you can and every now and then look at his mouth after you made eye contact, and then look at him in the eyes again. Good luck!

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Science / Engineering

Just kiss him..... oh wait.... make sure and have Bacon first... guys like Bacon