Why doesn't he kiss me?
Dating / 2:22 PM - Friday January 01, 2010

Why doesn't he kiss me?

I am 'in a relationship' and presently living with my boyfriend. When we first started dating he kissed me passionately all the time.
Now, he won't even kiss me goodnight and seldom kisses me on the lips when we have sex. I have asked him about this and his response is kissing passionately is not necessary all the time. I did not get an answer about not even a good night kiss?
Certain 'actions' are making me think this man really does not love me?
Today, in the last few days he brought up the fact that his friend told him he should marry me. He asked was I still interested I said yes, just tell me when it is going to happen.
Six months ago we discussed we were going to marry over the Christmas holidays. Nothing happening. I am not going to push this, Either they want to marry you or not. I know that I will not be living with him much longer, because it is a relationship that appears to be going no where, with him gaining all the advantages. He is handicapped and in a wheel chair. I help him with many things, I love doing it because I love him.
After spending a lot of loving time in bed last night, his attitude is augmentative today. He stated I have been demonstrating a negative attitude, and he claimed I have been checking up on him.
In the past I have checked up on him, after he surprised me by meeting up with a woman last August he had been emailing for the past year. He did invite me along to also meet her which I brought myself after work and he brought her in his car. After the dinner meeting they went somewhere for an hour drive. He states this is totally 'platonic.' She drove 350 miles to meet him for dinner and then returned home the same day. I was startled by the fact he had been secretive about emailing her for the prior year (he met her on eH). He only told me about her two weeks to her showing up. He okayed her coming back in April. He insists he is keeping in contact with this person.
Up to the surprise relationship friendship, I did trust him. I have also accidentally had a conversation with a new friend and found out he was still contacting E-H contacts June, 09. We had been dating 9 months at this time. She was one of the people he was matched with on e-H. I asked him if he was still active on online dating sites and he said, 'no.' I did not pursue the fact that I knew he was lying, I think he would just deny it.
How do you fall out of love with someone, all the logical things say this is not right.

- Asked by A Career Woman, Female, 66 or older, Medical / Dental

Ok take a breath.

The relationship is over.

Breaking up is hard to do.

Love doesn't stop.

You will be ok.

It will hurt.

Leave him.

- Response by A Creative, Male, 29-35, Artist / Musician / Writer

Your post drove me insane Mrs.!!

At your age, if you didn't get what you want in certain time, get out quick, especially you put more effort than the others. Yeah, you wouldn't even have enough time to buy a green Banana

Live your life babe

Peace~~~

- Response by azianchemistry, A Player, Female, 46-55, San Francisco, Who Cares?

You already Know this is a dead end relationship. Why are you staying?? Please son't say "love" or I will puke. Seriously.

He's already lying to u, so i would recommend getting out while u still can. Trust is very important in a relationship, if not the most important. Why is he on EH if he asked u to marry him?? Something is not right. Sorry

- Response by spitfire815, A Hippie Chick, Female, 66 or older, Who Cares?