Why do men love kissing butts??
Sex & Intimacy / 10:54 AM - Thursday December 31, 2009

Why do men love kissing butts??

I have a big butt and big hips....and they seem to get the most attention...But the question is why do men like kissing ass...or even wanting it in their face. Why do men also like seeing it in just a thong....I have always wondered....Guys please answer...

A shapely ass and hips define a woman's body. I'm a pretty intelligent, civilized guy...but nothing brings out my inner neanderthal more.

On the flip side I hate, hate, HATE it when a girl is just plain fat and has the audacity to brag about her big tits or big ass...as if "big" is the only adjective that matters. Fat, malformed T & A is not attractive at all.

- Response by vabyss, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

I personally don't like doing this. But I have a theory.
If you have a nice badonkadonk, then the men who are attracted to you like a nice badonkadonk. So that is what they will be paying attention to.
For instance, I'm more of a boob man. So prefer to spend my time upstairs, if you catch my drift.

- Response by falsehammer, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 29-35, Kansas City, Consulting

butt floss is gross to me. butttt there is just something about a nice round ass that i like to bite... i cant figure it out. but it only happens after we shower hahaha

- Response by j3s5e, A Rebel, Male, 29-35, Los Angeles, Who Cares?

Isn't it obvious? It looks good. It's a tease to what the rest of your bodies offer us. It's round, soft, jiggles, feels and looks good when doing doggy. They wear underwear well. That's why.

- Response by wudaddy, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 29-35, Dallas, Law Enforcement

i know ben afflect was all over JLo's ass, they even have photos of him kissing her ass on the boat.

personally, my girl's boobs and kitty get the most attention (other then her lips). and although she has the BEST ass in the world, i only end up kissing it every once in a while. so you'll have to ask an ASS man why they kiss ass.

It's the next best thing to "BEING THERE"!

I've always understood that this falls in line with the human nature of men to reproduce. The bigger hips allows for more room to deliver a baby, same with the breasts... the bigger the more room to hold milk to feed a baby.

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Financial / Banking

maybe it's the best looking part of you?

it's juicy. better than a pot of gold.
If i could choose my death I would like to drown in butt.

- Response by A Hip Hop Guy, Male, 66 or older

every the guys said and yes I love big butts to the crack tastes sooooooooooooo good

i love kissin,lickin,spankin,e atin a sweet butt,its a guy thing doll.

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Minneapolis

Can't explain it, it is just so spankable, so delicious. I even like licking a girl's asshole, as long as it is reasonably taken care of, if you catch my drift. I've heard it is not such a healthy thing to do, so I can't recommend it, but it works for me, and most girls I've been with have loved it.

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, New York, Teaching

They still saw my open letter, anonymous retard moderator.

- Response by istillhatescreennames, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older

The guy may be gay and would like to kiss the butt from the other guy. If the girl kiss a guy's butt, how he will turn over?

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, Who Cares?, Chicago, Who Cares?