What can I eat to make my vagina taste sweet?
Sex & Intimacy / 10:23 AM - Thursday December 31, 2009

what can I eat to make my vagina taste sweet?

mangos sweet fruit stuff like that and not smokeing

a -2 ?!?!?!?!?!

- Response by enduro, A Hip Hop Guy, Male, 66 or older

Is there really a correlation between what we eat and what we taste like down there? It seems logical, and I've always thought so, but I was never sure. I'm not sure what might make it taste sweet, but I've been told that mine always tastes good like fruit, lol! Maybe stay away from certain medicines, eat lots of yogurt (helps prevent yeast infections), and don't eat garlic, onions or foods with strong spices. Maybe eat some cherry pie filling. ;D

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Baltimore, Fashion

Put cupcakes in your vagina.

- Response by istillhatescreennamess, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older

pineapple juice and avoid tomatos

- Response by samanthab, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55

his cock!

martinies...
three should do it.

I knew a girl that ate pineapple for that reason...

she still tasted like a woman to me, but I wasn't about to argue the point.

- Response by leewiser, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, St.Louis

good gawd, really?

You don't Want that, may attract honey bees. Ha

A steady diet of red wines and fruits should enhance the boquet.

- Response by sportsnut7875, A Life of the Party, Male, 36-45, Technical

Many girls on here swear that they have tested and it works with guys to drink Pineapple Juice for a few days and it sweetens their seamen.

Special sweat glands under the arm pits and around our sex organs secret "Proteins" - these in turn act as food for bacterias. These can reside DEEP in the pores.

This is why even good washing sometimes does not get the odor out cause you got to get deep in the pores. Anti-bacterial soaps, stuff like Phisoderm, even Skin sanitizer like Purell work better than soaps. May sting a little at first but that will go away in a few washes.

and not eating garlic indeed, but I don't know about hot spices!

Yes, we are what we eat!!!

and as I always recommend - there are always - flavored edible pussy gels.

I think changing your diet just to taste better down there is WAAAAAY too much work. Why not just make sure it's clean, and maybe buy some flavored lube?

- Response by steff81, A Hippie Chick, Female, 29-35, Teaching

Use a lube that tastes sweet. I use Climax Fruit Bomb,type it into google,you can find it all over the net. It's a little sticky,but you won't mind that if it causes your partner to go down on you for longer periods of time.

- Response by gvmeurhwc, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35

Actually, yes. The acidic content in most foods can change not only taste, but also smell. Onions, and most potent vegetables such as asparagas, and spices like garlic, onion powder and curry, can change the taste for a short period of time.

One important thing to remember however is that most women during orgasm will expel a small amount of urine. It is a natural release of all the nerves in that area, when orgasm approaches, and this also includes the sensitive bladder and urethra nerves. Usually it's not enough to be noticed, but if it seems to be an ongoing problem after some of the below suggestions are tried, you might want to seek medical advice. Weaker bladder muscles and nerves in that area, are not at all uncommon of mothers who have given birth naturally either.

It has long been rumored that fruits such as pineapple, cherries, bannana, oranges and mango can alter the taste to a sweet, more pleasent one. Also eating alot of sugary type foods in general, can alter it to a sweet flavor. It's also the same for a male when it comes to the taste or overall 'flavor' of his semen. Just be careful that you only aim to alter the taste, and not the waist line!!

This doesn't mean however that eating your favorite foods must stop, to make oral a more enjoyable experience. Just take more precautions if you realize that some of the above foods might have been recently consumed. You can try gels that are made for the genital area that are eatible also, to make oral a fun experience for both. Flavors are a fun way to introduce a change of pace, but also hide any smells or tastes you might be concerned about. Mint is a great one in this area not only being the strongest of the flavors, but it also hightens sensitivity in the area, making feelings down there, more intense. Also, the smells of most of these offered flavors, are known aphrodisiacs. Just be careful not to use too much!! Another classic is the 'honey dust' or flavored powders you brush on lightly, on the outside. Drinking alot of water, will also help in flushing out your system, and ridding it of any potent 'ingrediants' so to speak.

Another approach is douching. This is not recommended but maybe once a month at MAX, as a womans body naturally expells after her menstral cycle, making dousching an un-necessary 'extra' in the cleansing process. It's also not recommended douching directly before sex, as some of the cleansing waters may get trapped in the vaginal walls, thus making that all he tastes. Not directly after sex either, because the vagina is it's most susceptible at that point, making bacteria and any foreign liquid easier to infect the delicate walls on the inside.

Also, as fun as it may be, foods are also not recommended. Such as syrups, iquids, creams, etc. It's always a health risk when introducing anything foreign to that area of the body, because of the risk of infection. IF this is however something you wish to try, just remember to ALWAYS shower directly after intercourse to make sure any foreign debris are removed, to prevent infection.

You can find most of the flavored gels, liquids and such at most erotic stores, just always make sure they are genital safe! A trusted name in such is Kama Sutra, and if I'm not mistaken they have their own website!

Have fun!

- Response by mynock1108, A Creative, Male, 29-35, Las Vegas, Artist / Musician / Writer

What you eat wont help... just wash it really well and stuff some ripe strawberries up in there just before sex.

- Response by driveinby, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45

Last time I tasted it , it was SWEET.

- Response by kerr1957, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Chicago, Political / Government

ME

- Response by flyinghawaiian56, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, Transportation

All of the people who answered are dumb. It is actually true we are what we eat, from the vegan side of it which I am and bi I get my puss ate and I eat puss and from an educated womans perspective, it is known that pineapples and lemon and most citrus fruit will help. what we metabolize and put in our bodies is how we smell. also these fruits are actually detoxifies and is a natural anti bacterial. Also sweet onions actually help too.

- Response by vegway0, A Creative, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

BEST QUESTION I"VE SEEN ALL YEAR.

I love this girl! Just makin' sure her poononi taste sweet for the fellas.
I could get used to you ;)