What does it mean when you bleed after sex everytime?
Diet & Health / 6:45 PM - Monday December 28, 2009

what does it mean when you bleed after sex everytime?

Means you need to get checked out.

- Response by A Cool Mom, Female, 36-45

It means you need to go see your doctor. Bleeding every time is a serious conditions depending how long you have been bleeding.

- Response by megadisk, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Other Profession

I am right there with u hun. I haven't had sex for 11 months and I finally got some. The guy wasn't huge at all and afterwards he asked me if it was that time of the month. I was soooooo embarassed. I said no and that I was sorry. I called my doctor and she said that it is normal, sometimes the body will react like that when its the first time, rough sex, or been quite some time. I spotted for 2 days, I was not in any pain and everything seems to be fine. If you are really worried, call ur doctor too! I am so glad that my man understood.

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 36-45, San Jose