CATHETER AND SEX QUESTION
Sex & Intimacy / 4:03 PM - Monday December 28, 2009

CATHETER AND SEX QUESTION

I WILL BE HAVING SURGERY SOON THAT WILL REQUIRE HAVING A CATHETER FOR ABOUT 10-12 DAYS. I HAVE QUITE A LIBIDO AND NEED TO KNOW IF YOU CAN OR IF IT IS SAFE TO MASTURBATE WITH A CATHETER INSERTED.

The catheter is inserted into the bladder via the Urethra. The tip of the catheter is then "Blown up" so it'll stay in the bladder. It's really freakin'

PAIIIIINNNNFULLLLLLL

It hurts like HELL and trust me.

Your dick will be too sore to even CONSIDER rubbing one off. TRUST me on this one.

Masturbation will be a far, fond memory till the tube is OUT of your bladder.

A Full sized cathether with a bag attached to your leg for 10 days? Been there. Done that.

THAT SHIT HURTS dude.

NOT gonna wanna masturbate.

TRUST ME on this one. Masturbation is NOT an option or an Issue. LAST thing you'll want to do is TOUCH your dick it'll be so sore.

I have to give you points for originality.

- Response by vabyss, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?

Your going to have a size 14 Catheter inserted into your penis and down the shaft where it will lodge into your bladder. There it will stay for 1 to 2 days before it is removed and a new one reinserted.

Jerking off with this in place has some health hazards to consider... namely a callous from the inside of your dick out.. oh yah... over time catheters have been known to cause callouses that restrict the flow of urine and -- poof -- you can only "squirt" instead of pee freely.

Your better off to just ask the nurse for some private time before they insert the next one. They'll give it to you -- and if your that hard up -- can rub one out then and there.

Good luck with that.

- Response by A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, Consulting

Something tells me, you won't want to but in the event you do want to do anything sexual, with yourself or alone...consult with your doctor/surgeon first...and perhaps even before hand.

Get well, and I hope you'll be back in working order...minus the catheter, asap!

- Response by spookypeenut, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Other Profession

Pal, I wore a catheter for 2 weeks after surgery, and masturbating is NOT something you will want to do with that tube running up to your bladder. The catheter will remove all libido, trust me.

uhh trust me. you won't feel horny with a catheter inserted in your penis. My brother says it hurts like hell. and it will hurt a while after it's been taken out too. sooo...i doubt you'll be masturbating.

- Response by gaffb, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 22-25, Toronto, Administrative

I'm not a doctor. I don't play one on TV. But you can ask a real doctor (like the surgeon) and I'm sure they'd be able to tell you.

- Response by myrtletyrtle, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

For a man around 60 years old that sounds a lot like prostate surgery. If it is, this isn't the only question you should ask.

For a start, the 5 year survival rate after prostate surgery is NO BETTER than for men who refused the surgery. The doctors are SELLING surgery like used car salesmen trying to get your MONEY. But their product is not so good. It ALWAYS causes months of pain and some level of life long disability, but has not been shown to be effective by any serious research. Most men who have prostate cancer die from something else.

One of the big problems with prostate surgery is that it usually ends a man's sex life. If you have a libido you won't be able to satisfy it after the surgery. It also often requires the use of a catheter for the rest of your life. AND it has no benefits in terms of increasing the average longevity of the medical victim. It will empty your pocket and pay the doctors a ton of money for your suffering.

Go on-line and do some serious research before you let them cut you up. I was advised about this first by my regular doctor and did research until I had verified his opinion. Unless you are about to die, don't do it. And even then you probably don't want to have it.

Of course if the surgery is something else disregard this advice. Good luck to you.

After I had my bypass surgery, I couldn't get it up for nearly three weeks.
You can wait.

Ummm well if the catheter is placed correctly, you don't want to jack off with it inside your bladder--that'll hurt ten times more than waiting a few days.

Uhmm that cath is gonna take the desire right out of you, I promise.

- Response by ajeepgirl67, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Medical / Dental

im 21 and had a catheter in 3 days ago and it staying in for about 7 more days. and i just tried masturbating today, just do it slowly and be very gentle,it will squirt around the tube when u ejaculate, and i think the catheter enhances the pleasure it makes the ending before u squirt last longer and it feels really good. but remember be very gentle

- Response by A Couch Potato, Male, 22-25

I too was told I would have a catheter in me for at least 10 days. If there is a will; there is a way. I was very gentle with myself and when I climaxed; there was a burning sensation but some pleasure. Honestly, I don't think its worth the pain. Yes, I feel better but nothing like having the catheter out of my penis. The urge does not go away. Its a individual preference. It seems by all accounts it is not harmful if done in a gentle way.....it doesn't take much.

- Response by A Jock, Male, 56-65, Tampa, Consulting

Hi I'm 55yr old.
Have had a Foley catheter for 5 weeks to rest my bladder. I have had many erections, only acted on two. It was the most intense and painful ejaculation I've ever had. It came out around catheter, lasted quite a while.

- Response by stephyyz, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Toronto, Hospitality

Ask the surgeon... Doubt many folks have been through that to give you a safe answer. It's just a 10 days. Can't you hold off for that short time?

DUDE! You are going to have a tube in your dick! It won't function like you want for that time. Think about it!

.........:B(

- Response by beemerdoc, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Celebrity

If you can piss through it you can ejaculate through it!

Unless the tip is actually tucked up into the bladder. Then you'll leak out around the tube and it will probably slide out with the ejaculation.

I would think not but I don't know for sure.

The ignorance of some of these "you need mental help" answers astounds me.... There are those of us that do actually have huge sex drive past 40 without the lil blue pills so many seem to "need". As to the catheter... I had an bladder infection several years ago and also had one for 2 weeks. My SO couldn't/wouldn't keep her "fascination" with it in check and consequently got me off a couple of times. It comes out outside around the tube. Your prostate still does its job....

i wouldn't try it

- Response by busyb704, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Other Profession

Yes, you can, make sure to put a cock ring on for added pleasure.

- Response by catscratch, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Executive

That's why you are having that surgery in the first place, so why do you want to continue harming your health? Masturbation is linked to premature ejaculation and prostate disorder in men of your age. Stop MASTURBATING!

- Response by int24h, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Alternative Medicine

Get real Dude!!

- Response by brezzyblue, A Life of the Party, Female, 46-55, Other Profession

If you can't go 10 days without masturbating because you have a catheter in, you need some sort of help. And I mean medical/psychological help not prostitutional.
I can't imagine that not being painful, even without rubbing it. How would you even? Wouldn't it gum up the tubing? Are you going to be in the hospital for this, or at home?
The more I think about this, the horrifying it sounds.

- Response by falsehammer, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 29-35, Kansas City, Consulting

You better use plenty of lube!!

You are only thinking. Have you undergone that one. You would have not put this question. You are joking after seeing a patient with a catheter inserted in his penis. You will be in a better position to explain after the surgery.

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, Who Cares?, Chicago, Who Cares?

looool lol lol lol lol

- Response by redbone, A Career Man, Male, 56-65, Food Service

Man...! I wish I hadn't read your DAMN QUESTION!!!

- Response by pelaos, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Milwaukee, Other Profession

You are either making this shit up or a sexual dynamo! If you're working about screwing even with a tube in your DICK I think maybe you should try your hand at being in PORN.

- Response by usarmy24id, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Celebrity