My wife wants me to watch her have sex with someone and then for me to make love to her.Should we?
Sex & Intimacy / 9:36 PM - Sunday December 27, 2009

She has had this fantasy for a long time and now wants to make it real.We are doing fine marriage wise and have helped each other with much smaller fantasies. Should we? Any advice.

Only if you can both be COMPLETELY okay about her having sex with someone else. If you have "any" reservation, don't do it, because it could upset your solid and loving relationship!

- Response by psfrannie, A Creative, Female, Who Cares?, Los Angeles, Medical / Dental

If you have no trouble with another man climbing on top of your wife and doing her then go ahead.If I were a man I would'nt want to be second.Yuck.I would'nt if I were you.I know of a few marriages that were ruined with fantasties like that.

Things to consider:

Is this man someone she has contact with regularly? If so, will you trust her with him afterward? Will you doubt her loyalty to you afterward?

Are you picking the man? If so, do you feel confident that you are more attractive than he is? Do you feel like you are "above" him in the world? Are you in any way feeling less of a man by her request to do this?

If you can answer those questions without doubt and you can sort your pros and cons that this situation will not distance you, go for it.

- Response by bonniebaby4307, A Cool Mom, Female, 29-35, Baltimore, Who Cares?

what fantasy would you like for her to fulfill for you?

No...often, things like this Ends marriages.
Would she want to watch You?

Yes do it. I want to watch my wife have sex with another man.

- Response by A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Pittsburgh, Who Cares?

why not it will be a thrill for her and probably you as well