Can you tell me signs if someone is jealous of you
Friendship / 5:30 PM - Sunday December 27, 2009

How can you tell when a friend is suddently jealous of you? I know Wendy for a year now, but we did not become friends until March 2009, but all of a sudden she made a nasty remark to me. Everyone compliments me on how I dress - and I never ask them, but Wendy all of a sudden told me I should dress sexy. Wendy dresses like a rag-a-muffin and everything is to tight on her.

Everyone alway tells me I dress chic and elegant. Wendy all of a sudden said to me "You dress to conservative and you SHOULD dress sexy" I told a male friend and a few female friends and they said "You dress so chic and elegant - she has got to be jealous"

- Asked by lover454, An Engaged Girl, Female, 56-65

If I were in your place, rather than worrying about whether Wendy was jealous of me, since it appears that the way I dress is complimented more often than not, that maybe what others think about me just might have more validity than what Wendy thinks.

- Response by wiserman, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?