Is Safeway open today?
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 2:12 AM - Friday December 25, 2009

Is Safeway open today?

Is Safeway open today? I made the mistake of not buying groceries yesterday and now I have no food
in my house, also I heard that Chinese places are open today, do you think that holds true even in a small town? Thanks.

- Asked by treatyoulikeaking1, An Alternative Girl, Female, 22-25

Probably for shorter hours. You could call them. I think the Chinese places may close if it's a small town. I would call first

I doubt they are open, even Walmart closed early today.. I dont know of anyplace in my area open except the pharmacy

The only places that I know of that would be open on Christmas day would be the Waffle House and maybe convenience stores. Small towns have their advantages but one of the biggest disadvantages is lack of services. Is their a larger town close by that you could drive to? Do you have a relative, friend or neighbor that could help you out? If you attend church, perhaps a church member could give you some food.

- Response by A Married Girl, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?