Looking for fun ways to sign a Christmas card for someone I really like. Need suggestions please :-)
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 10:17 AM - Tuesday December 22, 2009

He is way down south, in broadcasting, and we only keep in touch a couple times a year. I bought a special card but don't know what to say. Really don't want to write something ordinary like Merry Xmas. Last year I chickened out and just signed my name. HELP!

- Asked by cinders717, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

Putting X0XO after your name would make it more fun and romantic, but would not be overkill, in my opinion. It might just open the door for more...down the road. I have lots of friends who sign that way, and it doesn't mean that much, but it can...

- Response by abitspoiled, A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Who Cares?

Add a P.S.

P.S. It would be great to catch up with you in the near future! If you find a little "down time" during the holiday season, give me a call! xxx-xxx-xxxx

- Response by kiki812, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Atlanta, Artist / Musician / Writer

"ever on your wavelength,"