What's the best way to end your life?
Diet & Health / 8:15 PM - Saturday December 12, 2009

What's the best way to end your life?

.

... and the best thing is not to end your life, but to find that one thing that gives you energy each day as you take it one day at a time...
Seriously.. tell me what is up and what you are facing... K?

- Response by timeforanoverhaul, A Father Figure, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed

Drive to the nearest big city, find Martin Luther King Boulevard, glue a couple dozen 20-dollar-bills on various parts of your body, and walk down the street after dark.

You won't last 5 minutes.

- Response by ibskutch, A Rebel, Male, 46-55

Old age

- Response by A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?

wait.

I'm sorry. It's hard to be feeling like this. I know only too well. What is going on?

There's not a "best" way to end your life.
The easiest way is probably having your heart broken.
Life kind of stops after that, at least for a while.

I hope you're not planning suicide though! I hear so many people on sites like this asking how to kill themselves. There's always more to live for. ALWAYS, even if it seems impossbile.

- Response by booties90, A Hippie Chick, Female, 22-25, London, Student

ending your life is never a good thing! i'm sure you have more to give than you know! living life to the fullest is more than you think! if you need to talk about your problems please get help at your local healthcare facility! but above all don't end your life! there are people who really care about you! i happen to think your life is worth living! smiles!

- Response by hutner, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Medical / Dental

Quick and painless with minimal chance of failure.....

My friend shot herself 3 TIMES before she died....talk to any of us if you are sad. I will help you with any problem.

naturally

What you are contemplating is a very permanent solution for a very temporary problem.

Statistics show that if every person who considered this, only waited for one week, all of the reasons for WANTING to do this, would be GONE.

This too, is only a passing BUMP in the road of life and will disappear very soon.

There is an saying that many of us OLDIES have repeated many times: This too shall pass.

Darlin! This too shall pass, if you only hold on to that belief and let it happen. Nothing stands still, including sadness or grief. If not for these bad moments you would never realize what GOOD was. Things always look the worst just before they get better!

Take care...

Pobeech said it. I'm also adding "painless" to the requirements.

- Response by gwen29, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 29-35, Political / Government

Just walk into a police station with a gun pointed at them and I'll assure they will take care of it.

- Response by trhjr1, A Guy Critical, Male, 66 or older, Retired