Wife wants to give me a blow job after ejaculation
Sex & Intimacy / 8:45 PM - Thursday December 10, 2009

wife wants to give me a blow job after ejaculation

ok here is more detail my wife wants to suck me off even after i ejaculat it feels really good but it is to much i squirm and push her off me she is getting mad and wants to leave me for it i read it is healthy for her to do that but what can i do to stop moving and squirming please help oh before i forget i asked her how long does she wants to do it she wants to do it for a hour or 2 she said her goal is for me to cum 10 times help me please

ok everyone i want her to do it but not for that long i want to push my limits but i cant because it is to much i just want some advice what would happen to me if i just shut up and take it that is the only thing i just want to know thanks

- Asked by spartan1234, Female, 29-35, Science / Engineering

It says you're a female.

This sounds like BS. Or you're both tweakers.

Fine. Drink lots of booze first.

oops,

- Response by lacey07, A Life of the Party, Female, Who Cares?, Other Profession

WTF???? She's going to leave you because you're penis is super sensitive and you don't want her to continue?

Healthy? I've NEVER read anywhere that a female having a penis in her mouth or ingesting ejaculate is "healthy".

It is pretty much physically impossible for a man to ejaculate 10 time in a 1 or 2 hour period.

And if you want the sensitivity to be gone, there is numbing gel that can be purchased at you local sex shop that reduces the sensitivity so you can stay hard longer and it'll take longer to ejaculate too. It is a biological fact that after ejaculation there is a "recovery" time men need. There is no way around it, although you could desensitize yourself, yet the whole act won't be so great if you do that.

Your wife is being unrealistic and unreasonable, bottom line.

Realistically you're gonna run dry before you can come twelve times.

The squirming thing is normal for most guys, some can withstand that, some can't. If she doesn't want to stop and allow you to recoup for 5 minutes then she'd have to slow down A LOT and relazz her jaw so there was little pressure on you until you were ready to come again. (There really is not pun there, it was just the only option LOL)

- Response by sweetness04, A Trendsetter, Female, 26-28, Artist / Musician / Writer

Not going to happen.
If you want her to stop tell her why.
If she cant live with it, she isnt mature enought to BE married to you.

tell her you need to take a short break first then she can go for it