What could cause numbness in the clitoris?
Sex & Intimacy / 9:36 AM - Thursday December 10, 2009

what could cause numbness in the clitoris?

last night my boyfriend & i were really going at it & my clitoris went completely numb. we were using a new type of lubricant & my guy was kinda worried about the whole thing.

could the lubricant be the cause? or maybe overstimulation? i have all feeling back now.. should i still worry about it?

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Seattle

Over stimulation can cause numbness. Using a vibrator can cause numbness. I don't think it's anything to worry about, it all comes back.

- Response by poolfish2, A Career Man, Male, 66 or older, Who Cares?

was it warming lube?? if so it was the lube.

- Response by j3s5e, A Rebel, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

that has happened to me to I think it just was the hard sex

- Response by windyday, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?

could the lubricant have some kind of numbing agent for "longer lasting pleasure"...that sure as shit will numb your clit.

- Response by painless63, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55

alot of those type things have a lidocaine type chemical in them so the sensation is less and you last longer. But if you dont want it to happen again I would look on the bottle and see just what is in it, and not buy anything like that again. That just had to be SOOOO frustrating.

- Response by ryansis21, A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, Miami, Financial / Banking

Overuse.

- Response by rexy67, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?