When Twin Flames connect!
Sex & Intimacy / 11:57 PM - Wednesday December 09, 2009

When Twin Flames connect!

When Twin Flames Connect
by Brendan & Paula

Throughout all of our lives, whether we were aware of it or not, we have in fact always been "connected" to our Twin Flames. Even before we ever reunited with our twins, we have always shared our Divine Compliments emotions. Being connected, we have shared them with our Twins in happiness and sadness, in sickness and in good health, and from the physical plain to the astral plain. But, when Twins come together in the flesh, even if they are unable to make a life together for a myriad of possible reasons, nothing can keep them apart - not walls, not chains, not oceans, and not even if they live on separate continents. Twin Flames - when they come together, are able to defy all laws that apply to this physical realm - a dualistic plain that is collapsing now, into oneness.

Whether or not you have found your Twin here on earth, in the flesh, or on the astral plain, you are aware of the psychic connection that you both share - it is automatic! However, if you are looking for your twin, seeking advice on these divine relationships, or trying to hone your newfound abilities after the recent discovery of your Twin Soul, then maybe you will find something in the body of this article to help you - better connect. Just think of it as one Twin Soul offering help to another Twin Soul. Which is what we are supposed to be doing, right?

So, how do Twin Flames connect? Simply put - they connect across all space and time through LOVE. That is it! There is no incense burning, no wizard behind the curtains, and no smoke & mirrors. Love is the key to connecting with your Twin Soul. Without love, nothing is possible. However, when the Twins keep their hearts open and full with the love of their divine counterpart's essence and energy, th ey are connected! When Twin Flames become filled with love, they can experience everything that their other half is experiencing across all time, space and distance. You may see, touch, taste, smell, feel, and be with one another if you so desire.
Let us say that you have found your Twin, and that you want to "see" him or her. You know you are connected and you are certain that you are in love, but you cannot be together because you are separated by distance. So here is what you can do - close your eyes, and begin to think of all those things that you love about your Twin - especially their Essence. Envision yourself as being right there with your Twin and feel your heart fill with love. When your heart is all "big inside" or "full," this is when your connection is at its strongest and will help to amplify your experience. Therefore, when you feel your heart fill with love, with eyes closed, envision that you are literally right there with your Twin and you may be surprised at the clarity with which you will be able to perceive him/her. This is not imagination, although the approach is similar. Speaking from experience, you will literally be able to SEE your Divine Compliment - in real time! Moreover, it does not always require a meditative mode or state of being. Some of you will be able to see your Twin Soul wherever and whenever you want. You may see them driving in their cars, at the computer, in bed, or at work - and it will not matter, eve n if you live in Australia and he lives in Europe.

Seeing your Twin Flame across space and time may take some practice and getting used to. After all, we are not actually seeing with our eyes anymore. We perceive them across time and space through the vibe of love - similar to the way shamans would journey in the days of old. If you and your twin are able to communicate, via the phone or internet, share your experiences with each other and verify them for accuracy. This will help you fine-tune your abilities and help you to understand the difference between real and imaginary. However, I would be willing to bet, you will both be very surprised at how accurate this vibe of love really is. The vibe of love connecting Twin Flames is a star gate, a wormhole, and a time machine all in one. In addition, when Twin Flames come together in divine love, they receive access to the Kingdom of God.

Connecting with your Twin Flame, in the act of love or sex, whether you are with or without him/her, is the most beautiful display of creation one can ever experience. Making love with your Twin is unlike any other love you will ever have made. It is dreamlike, it is electric, it is Heaven, and I could go on and on and never find the appropriate words in any language on this planet to accurately describe its true meaning or essence. It is simply impossible because the experience itself goes beyond words and imagination. Nevertheless, it is the human dream - the pinnacle of all life experiences - the divine union of masculine and feminine energy.

Sex with your Twin Flame is rarely about self-pleasure, because each of you will be so intent upon giving or serving the other that it will not matter. The=2 0joy is really in the giving! In fact, your love for one another will be so great that you may feel as though you could just give all day long and be just as satisfied even if you never received a bean from the other. Lovemaking with your divine counterpart can and does last for hours. If it were not for the daily necessities of having to eat and drink just to stay alive, the two of you could go on and on until you collapse in exhaustion. Yet, even then, you may find yourself wanting to display your affection in ever changing new ways of love.

Now, let us say that you have found your twin but cannot be with each other because you live on opposite ends of the earth. Being connected, you may find that you are able to make love to your twin through the dream state, in meditation, over the phone, and by simply closing your eyes and envisioning yourself doing so. It is quite that simple. Remember, this is not self-pleasure; there are no hands required or need for the Twin to be there physically. The only thing you need to have to make love to your Twin when you're separated by distance are hearts full of love, which in turn creates an open connection between the two of you, whereby you will be able to send and receive20- LOVE! Through this vibe of love you will literally be able to make love to your twin without ever laying a hand on him/her and in turn and you may receive all the pleasures that you would if you were there, physically - but only be tter - much better! The secret to success in making love while you are, separated, will depend only on how much "Love" you hold with your Twin.

Let us say that you have decided to meditate on your Twin Soul and you are both aware that you will be meditating on each other at exactly the same time. Once again, close your eyes and let your heart be filled with the essence of your Divine Compliment. Next, envision yourself (without expectation) as standing or sitting directly in front of him/her. The key to successfully contacting your twin is in the envisioning of him/her. Through the vibe of love that you have for each other you may visit each other wherever and whenever you want!

Once you have made contact with your Twin and have a visual the rest is up to you. For me, personally, I prefer to go right up to my Twin at first contact and kiss her. How could I not? I find her irresistible. In addition, do not be surprised to see your Twin "split" from the physical form if they have not done so by the time you reach him/her. This is normal but may take some time to digest if you have not experienced it before. After all, it is very profound! With the realization of the power that you have, some of you may be able to try it all on and find that it fits like a glove, while for others it may take some time to accept - especially while you balance out any karma from the past. In the beginning it may seem overwhelming at first as if what you are experiencing is like something out of a Hollywood film. Words of advice - Welcome your Twin Soul and the newfound abilities that go with this relationship because you will never find another like it.

Other things you may notice while being with your Twin in the spirit world is that you may choose to perceive each other, as he/she would appear in the physical, or you may perceive your Twin as pure energy. The perceiving of your Twin in the physical is enough, alone, for the beginner to be "wowed," but when you see and feel the pure energy of your twin soul, this can create an overwhelming sense of ecstasy that can sometimes be so powerful as to break you from your meditation or snap you back to the physical. When this happens, take a break! There will be other times, because your love, which equals the ability to touch each other across time and space, is going nowhere, for you are awakened. Simply being together, you collapse all time, space and distance. You are the human dream!

As an end note: Paula (my Twin Soul) and I believe, as we are now beginning to experience, that as more and more Twin Souls reunite and "come online," so to speak, a collective consciousness will e merge. This collective consciousness will not only link yourself to your twin, but will link you to all other Twin Souls that are out there. As more and more Twin Souls come online, the speed and connection we have to work with will improve. We are literally creating our own web of communication made possible by LOVE. We could all very well be linked together through this collective consciousness, which is now accessible.

- Asked by jamiesangel777, A Cool Mom, Female, Who Cares?

You have posted this before. I copied it to my email to send to whomever I feel the need to send it to. I like it. :)

- Response by raynonme, A Trendsetter, Female, 46-55, Managerial

love is not about fairy dust, lifetime movies and romance novels.. people who tend to believe this end up dissapointed and upset.. too many people have this notion that romance just "happens" and you are "twin souls" sorry but that is just fantasy.

I am always amazed that people would never enter any other aspect of their lives like this.. your career.. does not just happen.. you get sick.. you go to a doctor , you dont sprinkle fairy dust on it and take a "meant to be attitude"

Why is it this it he only aspect of our lives we think just falls into our laps.. it does not.. people are not twin souls, they are two individuals.. some fit better then others and I think when you are committed and realistic about who your partner is not the fairy tale you think they should be your shot at success with someone is much better.

The biggest romantics I know are in relationships constantly, always hoping for that "magical connection" and wonder why they are always dissapointed.. probably because they didn't get that no matter who you are with.. it requires work and effort to some degree on both ends

I have yet to meet my twin even though I am open to it.

O.o

- Response by dawsonmckay, A Rebel, Male, 36-45, Phoenix, Artist / Musician / Writer

That's short.

...:)

I don't believe feelings this intense exist for more than say...30 seconds.

Maybe I'm too bitter to really get it.

- Response by greenolive, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Hospitality

Here is the other side of the experience. I am in my early 50s and my wife in her early 30s. We meet 4 years ago. The attraction seems quite intense, however the first time we physically touched each other there was a sense of over powering oneness and electric energy between us. We found immediately that our love making was more than we had ever experienced in life before AND we could achieve physical climaxes without touching. The visualation in our minds of the act as we laid next to each other was enough to accomplish the physical part.

Now with all this said... here is the other side of the coin. We also found, until we came to an understanding of twin flames, that we could not live together. Our passion for each other was mirrored by the intense anger or frustration with each other. Since our souls connect at a level we had never experienced before we found what she was...I was not and what I was she was not. Separated in the most violent of times and have recently reunited "for short periods of time... hours" to come to an understanding why we still are connected when in fact we were living apart for 5 months. I am the more in tune and peaceful of the two. I can see her and feel her and her emotions anytime I open myself to experience it. Needless to say, this can be an extremely frustrating process.

So, we are now attempting to find a way to deal with each other. I do not suggest that all Twins will experience the same level of heighten anger or frustration. This comes from not understanding who we are and our limitations.... at least that is where we are today.

Anyone else with experiences such as this that has found their way to a peaceful existence with one another... please reply to this. BTW, the only reason I mention our age difference is most people, including me the man of the relationship, found the age difference a bit of a question mark. Thank you.

- Response by farsuperiorlove, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Phoenix, Self-Employed

The original name to this article is called How Twin Flames Connect.

I'm glad to see we've sparked debate/interest. Thanks for your posts.

Brendan and Paula
www.collapsingduality.c om

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, 66 or older

The original title to this article is called How Twin Flames Connect.

It can be found at www.collapsingduality.c om

story submissions can be found at:

www.collapsingduality. com/profiles.html

you may also enjoy reading: http://www.collapsing duality.com/SacredSexua lUnionofTwinFlames.html

or

http://www.collapsi ngduality.com/TheDivine OrderofCreation.html

Cheers ;)

- Response by protilius, A Guy Critical, Male, 66 or older

I thought Romeo and Juliet were crazy, and that the myth of the 'other half' of the soul was even crazier. Didn't even believe in true love. Was not looking, figured no guy could even come close to my standards, and thought I'd rather live my life as a single then ever give in to substandard relationships again. I'm a psychology student. Everything's supposed to be measurable by man's teaching.

I met my twin flame. I didn't even know what a twin flame was. It was a pull. Seriously huge pull that we both felt. I even tried to turn him down because my head was saying 'this is crazy!', but had to follow my heart.

The author of that post has hit the nail on the hit so much for what I've experienced, it's just amazing! The love grows daily. The magic truly is there like no other! There's a zillion similarities; so much so that's it like we grew up together. There's absolutely no comparison for skeptics because it transcends all that we normally believe and are taught!

Yeah. Now I completely understand Romeo and Juliet. :)

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Denver

My boyfriend and I met two years ago. From day one there was an intense attraction to each other. We remained friends up until 10 months ago, when our conversations became more intense, more flirty, more revealing of our feelings towards each other. We've been a couple for 6 months as of tomorrow, and have come to the conclusion we can not live on without each other, more so now then as of a few months ago. Also, we have a deep connection, we feel is more so on a spiritual plain. We know what the other is thinking, and can be miles away from each other..and havn't even spoken or dropped any hints to each other. When one is deep in thought of the other, within minutes the other calls. We finish each others sentences! We found it all so....weird, yet interesting at the same time.

Recently, we were at home, and had a long deep conversation about God, and different obsticles we've overcome and still have to overcome together. Never the less, it was so relaxing and comforting that, when we made love to each other later, this overcoming power came over us. And we felt that our souls kinda..."came together". Today, my boyfriend began looking into it, and he came across your site..... I can't tell you how much this explains to us. An open mind, and open heart can truly take you anywhere. Communication is the key, thats truly the only way you can connect to your twin verbally, and telepathically.

- Response by lovinglioness89, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 22-25, Medical / Dental

I never knew the meaning of twin flame until now. Lately i've been so bothered with this intense and overwhelming emotion for a person i only met for 3 1/2 hours. I met him on the same day i was about to fly back home to another country thousand of miles away.

It's been more than a month now of being apart and i'm going crazy. I totally cannot understand or define this feeling. /it is so beyond me. I never even thought these things could possibly exist. I was once a cold-hearted and heartless person but when i met him and everytime i see him on Skype i just melt.

I tried several times to kill this feeling and reason with logic. I barely know him but i just feel so much love and passion for this person. I want to hate him for making me feel this way but i cannot. I always find myself trying to understand him. I've never ever ever felt this way with anybody. It is beyond physical attraction and lust. Call it crazy or weird but i just love him completely without even knowing why, how or what. I literally think about him 24/7 and it's driving me nuts! This couldn't be possible. I've always been a logical person.

We both acknowledge that we are crazy for each other. I'm sure he is feeling the way i do. He told me he was normal until he met me. Every fiber of my being is shouting it's HIM. I've always been a skeptical person that's why i've been googling what this feeling is all about. I even thought he put a spell on me. This feeling is driving me really insane. I don't know what to do, i cannot get him off my mind. He's been asking me to marry him, although i say let's wait my heart says yes.

Am i a lunatic? or is it this twin flame? i just want to love and take care of him for the rest of my life and it feels so damn right...

- Response by minniemz, A Thinker, Female, 36-45

Anyone who cannot understand this concept simply has not met their twin flame yet and I know it sounds silly but its so true.My twin flame and I have a common ancestry our great-great grandparents were brother and sister...his great grandma my great grandpa. We share the number 11 in our birthdays which I heard usually exists for twin flames we're both born in August hes the 14th im the 31 see the 11 .Astrologically he's a Leo his father is an Acuarius and a Virgo mother and i'm a Virgo with an Aquarius mother and a Leo father.All these things cannot be mere coincidence....He's the youngest im the oldest..... before we met I knew of him because his family is popular in our home town and I remember when his house burned down I felt sorry for him the way I would
have felt for a close friend or family member and I never even knew his name it was so weird I didnt feel sorry for his family just for him . I left home for four years for school and the day I was to return home I remember thinking that I would see him again still on a subconcious level because I still never even knew his name it was really weird.When I got back to my home town we would see eachother around and there was no fisical atraction but once we talked it was like our soul connected.We first talked in a night club and I remember feeling someone say I have to talk to her before the night is out,and it turned out to be him I litteraly FELT him say that and I had never even consciously suspected that he would see me as a love interest and our union was so intense that we broke it off after six months and I completely ran from him for a whole year this intensity litteraly scared me away from him because it opened my eyes to who I was, it was the first time I ever truly felt ANYTHING examples first time I ever felt beautiful, loved, understood, etc and I became aware of all these things I had to fix to be with him not because he pointed them out but because I felt like he was perfect for me so I wanted to be prefect for him.. Still, for a whole year I never dated anyone else,this was just a period of me fixing myself for him...I would dream about him every night and was unable to sleep except from when I was dreaming about him, we got together again just before his older brother got married and he told me he asked God to please send him a wife and it was like god sent me back to show him that I was the one . He also confesed that he'd been dreaming about me too and having problems sleeping I never told him this was hapening to me too, till this day but i'm sure he knows. This is not the fairytale ending yet but let me tell you I can be thinking about him and he calls me or I call him and he tells me he was just thinking about me. I know when were thinking about eachother at the same time its this great feeling of intensity and also we know eachothers state of mind even when were apart like I know when he's sad or when he's scared or even what he's thinking its like we share the same mind. When it comes to sex he is far more intense than I am but the sex is pure and spiritual like nothing either of us ever experienced it's not lust its love its like GOD is guiding you to a secret place far better than anything on this plain and terrible earth.Also we always talk about the spiritual stuff God and religion even astrology is a big part of our relationship and that's something I never shared with anyone else. The thing is were not together at this moment and its perfectly clear that there's some personal things we each have to fix before we get back together and its clear to me that this is the reason were seperated but it never made sense to me why two people who are perfect for eachother would make the decision to be apart but now its clear.... for us to be together we each have to be at a full understanding of our spiritual selves and our relationship can only exist if its under perfect circumstances when this happens we will reunite!!! This is my experience and i'm so sure of everything I wrote this is real I just hope that someone can benefit from this....

- Response by tahnnegirl, A Thinker, Female, 22-25

Thank you for your post. I can resonate with this completely and your post has helped me greatly. Thank you for sharing your knowledge. Your post is one of the most valuable I have found. Greatest thanks.

- Response by josinc, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Sydney

ihave met my twin flame as well and we've been through all that you have stated above so this is a true known fact from us separating and getting back together to feeling eachohers feelings, dreaming of one another the love is so strong and we was born different months but on the same day and we have the same initials in our names yup he's my twin alright and i love him with all of my heart and he loves me as well. cj15 for life.

- Response by cjlove15, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, New York, Law Enforcement

Thank you so much for sharing this. I have just found myself here. I knew there was something so strOng and different but I had never heard of twin souls before. I was at ease, obviously, before reading your words but it just adds to all the magnificent beauty that is beaming inside of me. :D

- Response by wordofhermouth, A Thinker, Female, 26-28

I have recently discovered the meaning of twin flames. I found it while looking to answer why a certain person keeps popping up into my life and why we have this telepathic connection. We are not a couple, never have been, but we have known each other for over 10 years now. When we are together it is like fire(literally the heat from his body burned my leg once!). When we make love it is like melding together and last for hours. I am married now to a different man, which makes things a bit difficult, but we still have that telepathic connection. It goes both ways, and he is aware of it as well. It is a wonderful and yet very hard thing to deal with. I feel we both have issues that we need to deal with, past karma, which is keeping us apart. But we are always in touch with each other so I am being patient for the time that we can be truly together!

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Tampa

I think I've met my twin flame (hence I've been googling and found this blog). I didn't know anything about twin flames before I met him and during first several months. We met online and he was in another city for about 4 months before moving to the city where I lived. We had trouble understanding each other at times - simply because we are both too sensitive and both, at least me definitely, were quite scared of the way we felt and had some insecurity issues to deal with. It was quite early on that I started feeling him, and within a month I had this first telepathic conversation with him. After that everything became more intense and more unbelievable. I had never been spiritual before and although I had some interest in things like tarot and astrology, I always mostly dismissed it with my rational mind. But my love for my twin flame put everything on its head. We are not in touch any more, we've actually never got to make physical love, but he made love to me in his mind so many times and the feeling was so intense and real that I still feel astonished by it. I ended up telling him I loved him - for the first time in my life I actually felt that I truly loved and could say it. We were arguing at the time and were not seeing each other, but literally in 3 days I bumped into him accidentally in a bar. It was like a lightning. I was passing through the crowd and I didn't see him at first but just felt, turned my head and caught the profile of his face. He said hello and we were standing opposite each other in this crowd and suddenly there was nobody between us - there was like an empty space and we were in it. This was all in split second at the beginning: he said hello, then everything became empty around, and then I saw him 'doubling' - I literally saw his soul slightly away from his body (really cute, by the way, looks like him but just plain him, i.e. without any ego, fears, etc that is within us, physical ones) - this was also for a split second and then we just stood in silence looking at each other, and then he just turned and left... :( . However after that I had the most intense love making session next morning (feeling it all after waking up alone in my bed), and in several weeks I heard his voice in my head saying that he didn't mean what he said before. It made me feel so so good, I was just flying. The next day I was travelling on the train and was thinking of him and then suddenly decided to just go for it and try to make love to him as he had done so many times before. What happened next still puzzles me: I was sitting in a train completely full, it was impossible to sleep even if one wanted to, I was just thinking of him staring into the back of the seat in front of me without even closing my eyes and I just felt and saw us making love but it was just pure light - we were both just light and energy. It was the most beautiful thing and feeling ever. I had never experienced anything like this before and if somebody told me something like this a year ago I would just think they live in some dream- and fantasy-land. It lasted for about 15 minutes or longer. However the next day we fell out... telepathically :D Our problem is that we are two huge characters, too strong, too opinionated, we crave for our love for each other but let various 'grumpy' feelings overtake the unconditional love that we feel deep down. In any case, because we were not together (and still are not) I had experienced a profound change. I now understand myself completely, I am really happy with what I am and with my life, I do lots of meditations, which I have learnt during past 3-4 months, and I think I am on my way to completely get rid of bad past energies (or karma, whatever :) ), and I feel and perceive the reality in a completely different way. The reality is like an approximation of the movie Matrix, yet million times more intricate, more beautiful, kind and loving. I felt for some time from the thoughts from my twin flame that he was not yet in full understanding of loving me unconditionally - this is what keeps him away. I accept it all, I love him and I don't feel bad about it. But I miss him so so so much, sometimes it's unbearable. He is the only person who really understands what I say and what I think completely. Whilst I am happy with my life there is nobody, just absolutely nobody who could replace him, him and his thoughts are like fresh air, like rain in the desert.. So I just hope :)

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 26-28, London

Wow, I am surprised by some of these negative comments. Even before I met my twin and had a bunch of "bad" relationships, I never let myself get quite this jaded. I ABSOLUTELY believe that this article has a great deal of validity. I am currently undergoing some of the classic "symptoms" of a twin soul union and it is sooooooo weird and overwhelming and amazing. I never knew that a connection like this could exist. I never knew that I could meet someone one day and experience psychic empathy and experience their feelings as if they were my own. And its hard to imagine how and why this connection will continue to grow and escalate and eventually reveal a common soul mission. This is just the beginning of a beautiful journey for me...a beautiful journey that we will all be blessed with one day. I don't quite understand why anyone would react so bitterly to this wonderful news. Even if you don't believe that this connection exists (and even if you're not meant to experience it in this lifetime), how can it possibly benefit your soul development to doubt the true power of love???

- Response by spiritualtwin1111, A Thinker, Female, 29-35

I have met my twin flame and it was so intense that I have sensed where he was at times and had confirmation from people that saw him at the places i felt he would be, I have even felt when he was injured, I have dreamed of him, sensed him both while I was asleep and awake. Its the most amazing feeling, its so unreal if it werent happening to me I would think it was a movie! Even though we are apart I can sense him and the crazy part is I had a feeling to move to a certain state and after i moved there I found out through a post he made online that he wants to move to the same state and he doesnt know Im here. Its like the universe is pulling us back together again. Only time will tell what happens next...

- Response by ms90210, A Thinker, Female, 26-28