Dating an Aries man who plays games need your help to get my dignity back! Thanks.
Dating / 6:25 PM - Monday December 07, 2009

I'm going to do a clear synopsis, let the best answer win:

I have been dating an aries man for about 2 months now. I'm a leo by the way. In the beginning things were passionate, like they always are when you date an aries. Well fast forward to now and my phone calls are fewer and fewer. Texting? Well that is damn near non-existant. I don't go out of my way to call him anymore because I know he'll just say he'll call me back. The avoidance started 3 weeks ago. I know that he may have started seeing someone else and is slowly putting me on the backburner. I'm smart enough to know that. But he will say he's going to call like he did in the past and he won't anymore. He only comes over when he feels like it. And when he comes over he's usually been drinking. I have tried to beat him at his own game. I've tried to ignore his calls or texts, because a few days ago he started to texting me more, but I always end up failing miserably. I'm a nice girl what can I say. I can ignore him for maybe a day and then give in.

Here's the thing I need:
I want to turn the tables, and not in a mean way. I just want to know what will make me a challenge (and yes I know I already slept with him) but I need a really good pointer on how to get this guy to know I'm the great catch. I want to mess his ego up a little bit. I think he's lost interest but he keeps calling. Usually guys will not call if their not interested, but he'll do drive by calling. How do I beat him at his own game? At this point I don't care how devious the answer is as long as it helps me to get my dignity and self esteem back from this guy.

If anyone can answer that I would appreciate it. I live alone by the way, have a steady job, independent, I think I'm pretty fun and good looking, but I keep dating jerks. Help!

I do believe in Karma by the way, but that takes too damn long.

I want to thank all who responded to my message. I want to give you all high marks. I just found this site, I couldn't get answers from my friends because they say the same thing "It'll all work out." You know what I mean. I needed real answers and you all did that for me and I really do appreciate it alot. Thanks.

- Asked by tinatina72, A Hippie Chick, Female, 36-45, Medical / Dental

Hi,

I think the hard to get method is the best, cause you can't make anyone love you! You will just have to stretch it out
girl, and if he don't come back, remember, there are plenty
and I mean plenty of fish in the sea. You must tell yourself
this and beleive it with all your heart. That will help ease
the pain. Then try with all your might, to meet someone else.
Go out of your way to do this. When you look, start out with
finding someone who is extremely good looking, and hit on him!
If you are in the same bracket, goodlooking too, more than likely this person will be flatered and will take you up on your hitting on him! I say do this because I learned many years ago,
that being with someone goodlooking and nice, you soon start to
forget the one you are trying to forget. If the one you are trying to play hard to get with, comes back...good! Then you can play the same game that he is playing, or maybe you won"t want too!! Does that make sense? If you are shy about approaching a new person,(some people are) then write me back,
I have some great one liners that will work almost everytime!!

Thanks for asking,

Don

- Response by don07, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 56-65, Las Vegas, Self-Employed

My advice to you is pick up a copy of the book "Finding The Love Of Your Life," by Dr. Neil Clark Warren.

This book will help you identify the key factors which are required for you to be happy in a relationship. Then you won't keep dating jerks.

Wellllllll all of my juicy ideas on how to get him back require you to leave you dignity at the door! I'd really get him back and quit talking to him. Maybe set up a little get together and stand him up. Either way you sound like a great girl who can do much much better than a game playing little boy!!

- Response by sunkissedwhit1987, A Trendsetter, Female, 26-28, Celebrity

As an Aries woman, I know we don't play games. I also know that we really like to start things and are not really into finishing things. We also like to lead and be in command... So if you are a Leo woman, go and find yourself a more compatible guy, because an Aries male isn't it...

- Response by siouxzen, A Creative, Female, Who Cares?, Los Angeles, Self-Employed

Aren't you a little old for this kind of foolishness? And believing in fairy tales as a way to understand your man? That's not a good plan.

This guys is not that into you. So just let him go.