How do I prepare to have anal sex with my boyfriend?
Sex & Intimacy / 9:31 AM - Monday December 07, 2009

Girls, do you do anything to get ready? I have no idea!

- Asked by Male, 66 or older

Do it because you want to and not for any other reason. If you do, be relaxed, and comfortable. Use lubricant, start with a small toy or a finger, have him stimulate you vaginally first if that's okay, and go very slowly at first until you can handle the rest. If you are really hurting, do it small steps. Take your time, or maybe decide it's not for you. Hopefully if it's what you wish to do, it will be a good and pleasurable experience. AGAIN, Start out with making SURE YOU WANT TO. It will be fine.

I use my butt to shit not have some guy make my butt hole bigger. You should have sense to not let him abuse you that way, sounds anal. Use your vagina, that's what it is for.
If you get into this and you end up liking so
much that you can't stop, By the time you reach 40 years old you will have to wear adult diapers cause your insides will be all messed up and you won't have the ability to control your bowel movements, It's made to come out, But forcing your feces back up in their will result in complications later in life.

-A bad real story:

Me and my husband recently decided to experiment in our sex life, so we decided to give anal sex a try. We've done it twice and the second time wasn't as painful as the first. But now I am scared to death. I am afraid I've done something really wrong. I've been in allot of pain recently. I went to my doctor and told him that i was in allot of pain and did not know why. (I was too embarrassed to tell him what i had done). He thought maybe I was just constipated and gave me some stool softener. Hoping that he was right I just agreed and took the medication. My bowel movements are fine but the pain proceeds. He did think that this problem was around my colon area because when he touched the right side of my abdomen it was excruciating. He informed me that my colon was in that area. I am really nervous, I don't know how dangerous this could be but it's starting to hurt to even walk. Does anyone know?? Could it be a bad infection or something?? Please someone respond this is so embarrassing I don't want to talk to anyone face to face.

-There are several complications to anal sex, From a real doctor:

Pain from hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids can be fragile and prone to bleeding, although they don't usually cause the kind of pain you've described. You can frequently feel a hemorrhoid as a swollen, tender lump in the anal area. You'll often notice blood from a bleeding hemorrhoid on toilet paper after a bowel movement, or on the stool itself.

Pain and bleeding can also occur when there's a small tear in the lining of the anus called an anal fissure. Even small fissures can be pretty painful because they often cause spasms of the opening of the anus. They heal slowly because they're irritated repeatedly during bowel movements. With anal fissures, you may also see blood on toilet paper or on the stool itself.

A rare, but serious, complication after anal sex is a hole (perforation) in the colon. This dangerous problem requires hospitalization, surgery to repair the hole, and antibiotics to prevent infection. A colonic perforation will usually cause fever and severe pain and pressure in the abdomen. This condition requires immediate medical attention, either through your health care provider or your local hospital emergency department.

Sexually transmitted diseases can infect the anus in much the same way as vaginal intercourse.

My advice to you if you do not have fever and the pain is somewhat bearable, is to take an colic pain killer, a stool softener for a couple of days. If you do not improve then you will have to consult someone face to face and you may even need a scope exam. A surgeon would be best at evaluating this condition.

If this is the first time then be prepared for it to hurt and get lots of ky. Use the doggie style position, after awhile it won't hurt anymore and you will love it. He loves it because he can go deeper and it is great access to your g-spot. So relax and just go with it.

- Response by debski, A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, Detroit, Science / Engineering

Have a drink and RELAX! If you aren't relaxed this will never work....or work out well I guess you could say! As long as this is something you want to try as much as he does, then go for it! Also, LUBE!

- Response by sunkissedwhit1987, A Trendsetter, Female, 26-28, Celebrity

take a good dump before hand it will help to avoid any mess

http://www.anal sexyes.com/reader_w omen.shtml

- Response by desota18, A Creative, Male, 22-25, Self-Employed

Have an enema if necessary to empty your bowels.
Take a warm shower, make sure the area is clean.
If you want, have some wine or alcohol, your choice.... might help relax you.

GO SLOW AND LOTS OF LUBE. Start with a finger and progress to two fingers to get you used to penetration. Work your way up to the penis.... and relax. Otherwise you risk hurting yourself by tensing up. And make sure you communicate with your partner about comfort level, pain, etc. The anus isn't self lubricating like the vagina... so there can never be too much lube. When in doubt, use more.

- Response by king313, An Engaged Guy, Male, 29-35, Detroit, Who Cares?

Have your boyfriend go first. Buy a strap-on that is approximately the size of his penis, tell your boyfriend to grab his ankles, and get busy. See how HE likes having something shoved up his ass before *you* try it.

i read the entire long post from anon and then read bigcurts......lmao!
curt, you are right on, man......."big dump and let er rip"......HA!

- Response by painless63, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55

Still you are preparing to have anal sex with your boyfriend and becoming so innocent. I was also worried at the age of 18years whether I will be able to satisfy my girlfriend sexually. When the time came we were alone and search the ass and did with penis as required. There was no problem.

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, Who Cares?, Chicago, Who Cares?

The only way to prepare for it and to enjoy it is without inhibitions.

- Response by A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, Financial / Banking

Get the biggest tube of lube (preferably specific for anal) you can find. And make your guy use a condom.

I didn't realize you were a male...

Is this your first time. Relax. Clean our your anus with an enema and try not to eat anything before... Use lots of lubrication... when in doubt, definitely use more. And go very SLOW with it. If it hurts too much STOP... Once the muscles in your anus relax you'll get to the pleasure of the experience...

Lying on your back is the best position imo... It makes it easier to relax the muscles of the anus... Lying on your stomach is the best just overall... definitely makes for deep sex... ;)

Have fun.

Face down, ass up. That's the way I like to f?ck.

- Response by boggob, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Political / Government