Would a man frown upon a girl who had a MFM threesome in her past?
Sex & Intimacy / 2:57 PM - Saturday December 05, 2009

would a man frown upon a girl who had a MFM threesome in her past?

Im considering a threesome (see my earlier post) but siouxzen commented that any man with marriage potential will condemn me for that and think that I am a slut and a skank. I don't neccesarily agree.

Gentlemen, what do you think? How would you feel if your gf, to be wife, had a threesome in the past?

- Asked by susail, A Career Woman, Female, 26-28, Managerial

I had one when I was younger. How can I judge her actions as slutty when I did the exact same thing??

I mean, no man wanna feel like every man in the world knows what his woman's insides feel like, but if she has a healthy sexual appetite..... she is likely to have had sex with someone before you came along...... some more than others.

Either love her or leave her alone.

- Response by king313, An Engaged Guy, Male, 29-35, Detroit, Who Cares?

It's a moot point.

If my man asked me about my sexual past, I would tell him that it's none of his business. And guess what? He's a member here and will read my response, so I'm not messin' with you.

Don't tell him. It's none of his business. If that pisses him off, then he's not worth dating.

- Response by myndseye711, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Vladivostok, Celebrity

I will immediately dump the girl who has participated MFM threesome in her past. Keep in mind that while most AO guys sing about wanting experienced girl as a wife, most men secretly long to marry a woman who has not been fucked by too many men. And equally, there are women who prefer to marry a guy has not gone through so many ass.

- Response by int24h, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Alternative Medicine

I pretty much told you what any decent guy will think about you earlier.

Trust me I'm not just being an ass thats the way it is, men will look down on you for it. It will be a cause for you to get cheated on and pushed aside for a cleaner girl. If you aren't looking for anything serious from anything better than a pervert who gets his rocks off on it and will want you to do it in the future. DP all you want and whatever.

- Response by dick, A Jock, Male, 29-35, Construction

I lived in a couple of GLASS houses so I ain't the one to throw stones if you get my drift.

- Response by hotair, A Father Figure, Male, 66 or older, New Orleans, Transportation

the ho meter is high on this one. my advice is to do it have fun and dont talk about it later in life hahaha

- Response by j3s5e, A Rebel, Male, 29-35, Los Angeles, Who Cares?

I'm with Myndseye on this one......what happened in the past is the past.....but then that means that his past is his business as well.......so you can't ask about his past liasons.......

- Response by zibet58, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Teaching

If you are going to do this, I would keep quite about it years down the road. It is your personal business and really, any decent guy would not want to know about your sexual past.

In saying that, I do have to say something. I was going out with a man that I really cared about, not that long ago. A few months into the relationship, I found out that he had gone out with a few women in the town. But, over time, I found out that it was ALOT of women. That did not sit right with me. I am a respectable person, worked hard all of my life with a good job and such and I did not want to be associated with a person that had "tramped" himself around town. I kept on wondering when I would find out about a new person that he slept with. I can't tell you how it bothered me.

Everyone has a past, but no one wants to think that they are going out with the "town tramp". So, just remember, that the things that you do now could have reprecussions later on in life. Just a thought and word of advice......

- Response by sparkle126, A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, St John's, Science / Engineering

My wife and I have threesomes regularly with a friend of ours and it is no ones business but those involved. Your past, current, and future sexual activities are no one's business unless you make it so.

- Response by hnimsoc, A Creative, Male, 56-65, Edmonton, Retired

I think any guy that have a problem with you having a mfm isn't worth your time. Have a great time your only young once.

- Response by redbone, A Career Man, Male, 56-65, Food Service

Maybe you could get it in the ass by two guys while the other does it from the front.. three's better... just give me a call and I'll cum over there...

- Response by A Hippie Chick, Female, 29-35, Managerial

How would he know unless she told him? It might be a good idea to withold that info until you find out if he is open minded or not

- Response by gilpill, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Chicago, Internet / New Media

Too slutty for me. But of course I only know if you tell me. I'd fuck a girl like you in a heartbeat but look elsewhere for a wife. jmo.

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45

Why would any potential mate need to know that...it is not relevant to your present situation.

- Response by tomtomcat, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, New York, Teaching

Why would any potential mate need to know that? It is not relevant to your present situation.

Why would he need to know? And why would you want to marry a man who did not appreciate you for you - including an adventurous streak when it comes to sex?

- Response by klaxometro, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

My wife had done worse before we met.

- Response by A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed

Absolutely,. I recently found out about my wifes mfm before we were married, and I am seriously thinking of divorcing her. Its too over the top. She lied and swore that nothing like that ever happened, now I found out about 20 different guys she sucked and fucked,,,,,Im done...

- Response by fandango8691, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45

i think if you feel you have to hide it you are unethical and don't deserve a husband, wife or happiness. simply, never do something you cannot admit too.

secondly, susail, i am a married 39yo m, and my 36yo wife did have a mmf when she was younger and intact it was more a group sex thing where many guys shared her but only 2 at the same time. she had her reasons for her curiosity and she explored them. i respect her for her courage in seeking to resolve her curiosity and more so i completely respect her for being open with me about it. i adore my wife and believe she is the lady she is because of the life experiences she has had. good bad indifferent. i would feel totally non excepting of this behaviour now so am glad that if she was going to do it she did it before me.

a woman comfortable enough and intelligent enough to seek the right parties for consentual exploration is to be admired. your thought of a mfm, is a liberating and empowering experience so long as your male companions are respectful, clean and fulfil your requests.

go for it and enjoy, your husband will love you for the sum of all your experiences. YOU. if he can't accept your past, he can't accept part of you.

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Melbourne, Self-Employed

I wouldn't look down on you. But you might look down on me, because I find femdom ball-busting exciting. Weird, I know, but true. I hope that doesn't mean that you're going to look down on me?

- Response by billrogersly, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55