Tell me what the pros and cons of anal are?
Sex & Intimacy / 8:14 AM - Monday November 30, 2009

tell me what the pros and cons of anal are?

one, I heard it messes you up so you will always be shitting yourself?

the cell wall of the rectum is VERY thin, if it should tear, you'll have shit coming out of your vagina. enough said.

I've been engaging in anal sex for almost 5 years now. My bowel movements are regular and as far as being able to control myself, I don't have any problems with that.

I think it can happen to men and women who get a bit overactive with it (fisting and so forth) but I'm not in to that so I shouldn't have anything to worry about. The fact of the matter is that anal sex for men can be a very pleasurable experience. So long as you are responsible with having sex (proper protection and so forth) you should be fine. Now as far as women are concerned I don't know anything about that but I think common sense should dictate what to and what not to do with having sex at all.

My uncle did have to have an operation on his anus but that was only because he was an idiot and did everything he shouldn't have done in his youth. Now that he's older he hasn't had any problems or anything like that.

- Response by desota18, A Creative, Male, 22-25, Self-Employed

no..you arent going to be shitting yourself..

- Response by eagerbeaver, An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?

you will not be shitting yourself but it will make it easyer to go in the morning

STOP!....STOP!.....your both KILLING me.....lmfao......

- Response by painless63, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55

Before starting you may beware and act upon any advice but not afterwards. At the time of screwing in the ass, the girl is not worried about lubrication etc. The girl says don't stop and carry on.......

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, Who Cares?, Chicago, Who Cares?

use a little bit of common sense and dont listen to every dumb thing you hear. Gay men have been engaging in anal sex for centuries and you dont hear of them walking around with DEPENDS on.....duh

so anal sex is not going to cause you to walk around shitting on yourself all day. that sounds foolish doesnt it?

Anal sex is simple, relax, plenty of lube and tell that motherfucker to go SLOW until your ass acclimates itself to the intrusion.

OTHERWISE ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

- Response by handsomedetroitguy, A Father Figure, Male, 36-45, Detroit, Political / Government

I heard a weird noise outside; I think it was Bigfoot.