I pleasure my boyfriend sexually but he wont pleasure me
Sex & Intimacy / 6:05 AM - Wednesday November 25, 2009

i pleasure my boyfriend sexually but he wont pleasure me

my boyfriend of two years has asked me to try many sexual things with him like giving him head and letting him do anal to me so i always plesure him because it makes him happy and i love him but when i ask him to pleasure me he doesnt he wont fingre me or go down and eveytime we have normal sex he always has me be on top only time he is on top is when hes doing anal to me what should i do?

It is obvious he is just using you for sex, and does not love you, I would dump him.

- Response by A Creative, Female, 22-25, Student

get a pole and take up pole dancing...

- Response by movi, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Administrative

An 18-21 year old who does anal and gives head and he treats you like that? Well..he is a dumbass isn't he?Where were chicks like you when I was that age?

To put it in the form of a metaphor....would you keep feeding a dog if it bit you every time you put food out for it?Hell no,it's called quid pro quo which is Latin for something for something and that is as it should be.Tell him you have feelings too and if he wants his piece of pie then he needs to slice you off a piece as well.It's being selfish and uncareing about your feelings and it needs to stop.He should want to make you happy just as much as you do with him.

- Response by justme38271, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Consulting

Since you have been together 2 years I would think you can be open with him about your feelings. With that said, I would tell him you feel neglected and if he is gonna take and not give then perhaps it's time to move on. Trust me if you don't say anything and things don't change you will either seek out someone who fullfills your pleasures or you will break up. Sex is a 2 way street and if you are left empty after, imagine what the next 2 years could be like.

- Response by lk2mvit, A Life of the Party, Female, 36-45, Other Profession

just smile about what a good girl you are

tell him what you want like go down and just lick and kiss it or he won't get his b/j

- Response by windyday, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?

or just DUMP HIM

Run for the hills and don't look back! He doesn't love you.

- Response by sofine, A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, Internet / New Media

I agree with the others. He doesn't love you, he just uses you for his pleasure.

You have two possibilities:
1. just dump him
2. tell him that you are unhappy in bed and that your needs are not being met. If he doesn't do anything about that, he's history.

Most men these days know how to pleasure their girl in bed or at least are willing to try.

or of course, you can stay with him and let him use you and all your orifices until he gets sick and tired of you. Then you'll be left on your ass, until the next asshole comes along.

- Response by A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Student

be more bossy to him!!

- Response by bhottl, A Hip Hop Girl, Female, 22-25, Philadelphia, Student