Prayer is very Powerful. Please Pray for My Sister as She is in the Hospital.
Family & Parenting / 11:53 AM - Wednesday November 18, 2009

Last night my sister was admitted to emergency and this morning at 6 AM, she just got a room in the critical care unit. She found out she has diabetes. She hasn't been herself for the past month and I kept telling her to see a doctor. Anyway, please pray for the doctors to help stabilize her condition as her blood sugar levels are high. I know she will definitely have to change her lifestyle and diet. I hope to be able to see her later today. Please keep her in your prayers. Thanks Friends!

Update: November 18, 2009.
Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers! My daughter and I went to see my sister and she is doing much better, low on potassium and alittle weepy having such a scare. She never told me she was feeling bad for months only bits and pieces, blurry vision, thirsty all the time, fatigued with no energy and this weekend she could barely talk to me so I had been telling her to see a doctor. Any tips for diabetics would be appreciated. You know that I will be on her case to exercise and eat right since I'm such a gym rat. Take care and have a good evening! Hugs, Hulagirl

Update: November 18, 2009.
Hi Friends, Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I truly appreciate it! My sister is being moved to a regular room this afternoon and as soon as I find out where, I'll be going to visit her. I'm just waiting now to pick up my daughter from school and then go to the hospital. (((HUGS))) to all of you!

- Asked by hulagirl55, A Sportif, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

I'm very sorry to hear about your sister, she and you will be in my prayers.

- Response by beanielou, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Halifax, Who Cares?

Hulagirl, my prayers are with you and your sister. Things like this are what make us all aware how important it is to take care of ourselves, keep fit, and stick to a healthy diet.

- Response by 3wiltedroses, A Creative, Female, Who Cares?, Self-Employed

Mi-sheberakh avoteinu v'imoteinu, Avraham v'Sarah, Yitzhak v'Rivkah, Ya'akov, Rachel v'Leah hu y'varekh et Hulagirl55's sister, v'yavi aleihem refuat hanefesh u'refuat haguf yachad im kol cholei amo Yisrael. Barukh atah Hashem, rofeh ha'cholim.Amen

- Response by orgasmic007, A Life of the Party, Male, 46-55, New Delhi

She as well as you are in my prayers!!! Tell her to be strong the doctors will stabilize her and get her on the right track!! God bless you both! Please let us know how she is doing! Xoxoxoxo

- Response by gemini22, A Sportif, Female, 29-35, Phoenix, Administrative

Wow -- in CCU for diabetes complications. She's in my prayers.

People really don't realize how serious diabetes can be.

You have my heart Hulagirl

Hugss and be strong

- Response by azianchemistry, A Player, Female, 46-55, San Francisco, Who Cares?

Sorry to hear that about your sister.
I will say a prayer for her right now.
:(

- Response by stevieann, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

I'm sorry. I'm sure the doctors will get her stabilized. I hope she get's better soon.

MY prayers are with you and your sister. They will stabilize her sugar level< it takes a little time.

- Response by bobboy, A Jock, Male, 66 or older, Retired

Praying for her and the family! Please keep us posted.

XXXOOO
Hugs and sugar-free Hershey kisses.

- Response by WAPenPal, Female, 46-55, Self-Employed

I will pray for you and your family.....

- Response by king313, An Engaged Guy, Male, 29-35, Detroit, Who Cares?

Blessed sister, holy mother,
spirit of the fountain, spirit of the garden,
Suffer us not to mock ourselves with falsehood
Teach us to care and not to care
Teach us to sit still
Even among these rocks.
Our peace in his will
And even among these rocks
Sister, mother,
And spirit of the river, spirit of the sea.
Suffer me not to be separated
And let my cry come unto Thee