Is he interested in me or just blowing me off?
Sex & Intimacy / 7:06 PM - Tuesday November 17, 2009

is he interested in me or just blowing me off?

I met M two weeks ago through a common friend of ours. He liked me and I liked him but nothing happened. A few days later we were talking on facebook and he suggested we go have drinks. We finally went out on a date and in the end he ended up coming over to my place and we slept together. Next morning as well. We had a good time and throughout the entire night and the next day he kept making references to how we will see each other in the future. a couple of days later i texted him to ask him smt random we were talking about(not having anything to do with us meeting up) and when i asked him what he was up to he said that he was busy at the office all day and he wanted to meet up with me but we couldnt cuz i had uni the next day. i then texted him that we should meet up some time this week and he texted back that he could only do tomorrow(which i couldnt) and that next time hes available is next wednesday and that weekend so i should book my time asap lol. i knew he wasnt available this weekend btw beforehand. what does this mean? does he really want to see me or is he just blowing me off? should i text back or let him make a move IF he makes a move..

- Asked by joannaa88, A Player, Female, 26-28, London

Sure he's interested.

He said he wanted to meet up with you.
Then he tried to arrange something for the next day.

It sounds like you guys are both just busy, that's all. Tell him you'll meet him next Wednesday.

He is either extremely busy with work OR he has another relationship in play.

- Response by joybird, A Player, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

He's kind of blowing you off, so I'd just allow him to make the next move. If a guy really likes a gal, he MAKES time to see her and doesn't give her alot of excuses why he CAN'T.

Sometimes, it seems everything is going so well and maybe it is, but men are more fickle than women.

He wanted to met tonight and/or tomorrow but you were busy, now he suggests next Wednesday which you already knew was about his next available time, and you think he's blow you off?! If you don't text him back about the next Wednesday he's proposed, I think he'd have reason to feel you're blowing him off! He's made a move, time for you to respond.

- Response by grinandbareit, An Engaged Guy, Male, 46-55, Other Profession

To me it sounds like he wants to put you on his calendar since you're both very busy. So why not see him next Wednesday.

I don't play that game. I'm not going to pacify you and tell you this guy's NOT blowing you off.

A man's genitalia is on the outside; he gets an erection if he's caught in a light wind and wants to pork anything with a hole. A woman's genitalia on the inside doesn't work that way. She's not going to get hot and want to be porked by a man UNLESS she has become emotionally involved and bonded to him by MUTUAL COMPLEMENTARY ATTRACTION borne of spontaneous life experience that have shown them and everyone seeing them that they "fit."

You went out with this guy you'd had no previous life experience that had bonded you to him in MUTUAL COMPLEMENTARY ATTRACTION; you then returned to his apartment and slept with him because that was what HE'D wanted. You thus gave him the prize of your virginity, so to speak; nothing for him to want from you after that. And I say that because contrary to what everyone's trying to believe man woman designed from is made with the EXACT SAME EMOTIONAL NEEDS as her, but you slept with him BEFORE the two of you had spent enough spontaneous time together to have come to KNOW that what you had with each other was a MUTUAL COMPLEMENTARY ATTRACTION, and thus, the permanent EMOTIONAL bond.

Had you WAITED to see how you two FIT until the third date or third day together BEFORE you fell into his bed, you would have fallen into his bed for you; and you would have KNOWN where his heart was in your doing it and him the same with you.

- Response by thedaimler2006, An Alternative Girl, Female, 56-65, Atlanta, Self-Employed