Females squirting during sexual pleasure...
Sex & Intimacy / 12:20 PM - Tuesday November 17, 2009

Is there any feeling when a female squirts? Is it suppose to be the best orgasim feeling?

I can tell you it is very messy.. lol. I too didnt really realize what was going on the first time, but it was with an experienced partner who was about 14 years older than me that explained and I was very grateful for the experience as it is truly draining. I feel very tingly and so relaxed afterwards. However, to be honest I much prefer the orgasm I get from having my clitoris stimulated. Though I will take either :). Also, I believe - at least the guys I know - enjoy making me do it because it makes them feel like a man.

Though it took me about a year or so to get comfortable with it myself and about 3 years to be able to do it to myself.

- Response by A Creative, Female, 36-45, Political / Government

I know the first time I did it,, I thought I was peeing. LOL I felt great afterwards.

- Response by rexy67, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

A small percentage of women actually squirt when they orgasm. Others can work at it, and manage to squirt. If you are one of the lucky few who really squirt, enjoy it. Guys love it when their ladies squirt too.

it is defaintly a rush and it takes alot out of you!!! it does feel amazing, but is however a little messy!

- Response by kleinm88, A Hippie Chick, Female, 22-25, Who Cares?

It just gets wet, makes a mess.

my wife says her orgasms are way more intense when she squirts.

- Response by painless63, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55