Music....I love all kinds... Rock, Pop, Jazz, Blues,Christian,Country and so much more.....
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 9:01 PM - Sunday November 15, 2009

Tell me what you love the most and what song?

Update: November 17, 2009.
Hi sweetie, My name is Staci~lynn I would love to be friends with you. i wish I knew where to start. I was so excited when I received your email about Desperado. It was the perfect song I needed to hear at this time. I am going thru a very bad break up and found out my lover cheated on me..and sometimes the pain is too deep. I live about 2 hours from Miami. Over near Sanibel Island. Have you ever been here? Please if you would rather call me or send me an email address is and I hope to hear from you soon sweetheart. What is your name? Thanks for the smiles:) Staci~

- Asked by jamiesangel777, An Engaged Girl, Female, Who Cares?, Los Angeles, Other Profession

metal/old country/jazz/blues/clas sic rock.

- Response by j3s5e, A Rebel, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

I like a little bit of everything myself. Punk mostly, Euro-Trash, Folk, Big Band, 40s and Early 50's, Acid Rock.

I'm particular on Artists and Songs.

I was just listening to Working On The Inside by Citizen Fish.

- Response by ashmcawesome, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35

I love R&B and right now I like Down by Jay Sean and Do You Remember by Jay Sean both are on my playlist

I like all but jazz and opera.My favs are classic rock.All the hair bands pink floyd queen,stones.

- Response by frenchkiss49, A Thinker, Female, 66 or older, Tampa, Who Cares?

I love it all...but right now I'm kinda stuck on the Lady Gaga song Paparazzi...I just love it for some reason!

- Response by steph22187, A Creative, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?

I LOVE The blues, Clapton, Roy Buchanan, Muddy Waters, Susan Tedeschi. favorite song is probably When the guitar plays the blues by Buchanan

- Response by sexytony617, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Boston, Consulting

Dear friend

What is your name, do you have a better time to chat and to not miss each other...?

I do love good music with art and talent, with message and with sense. I do love country and classic, I do love rock and jazz, I do love instrumental and blues.

There is a lot I do like and love,

If you are there let me know, if you want to have a friendship let me know.

Kindest regards

- Response by rossen, A Career Man, Male, 46-55, Financial / Banking