YOu know what the genetic difference is between black and white?
Race, Religion & Politics / 3:45 PM - Sunday November 15, 2009

I read that post with that woman who was upset with her bf because two years before he met her, he slept with a black woman... and I was like, WTF???

Genetically - EVERY HUMAN BEING has blood, skin, hair, bones... genetically, people are more diverse within any group than there are differences between groups.

In fact, I was reading an article about how a genetic mutation about 50,000 years ago was the cause of white skin - up until then, all people (humanity originated in Africa) were brown.

This genetic mutation accounts for one letter of DNA code out of 3.1 BILLION letters in the human genome; there are also a couple of other genes that mutated later. (BTW, Asians owe their lighter skin to different genetic mutations - and, again, the percentage difference is remarkably small)

Look, I don't have a problem with people who are personally not attracted to people of a different race. Sexual preferences are very personal, and it's not my place to judge what turns you on. Though if you want to f*ck children, I hope they castrate you. (pardon my french).

But for someone to condemn her bf for having a sexual encounter with a BLACK woman because she is black... OK, who else found that unbelievable???

- Asked by curvysmartgirl, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Dallas, Artist / Musician / Writer