Why I hate little kids
Family & Parenting / 10:42 AM - Saturday November 14, 2009

Why I hate little kids

They don't do anything except aggravate people.

The only people who can stand being around them are their parents.

They have no social skills or manners!

They contribute zilch to society.

Why do you hate little children?

- Asked by allseasons, A Hip Hop Guy, Male, 29-35

wow...thats kinda harsh!
I dont "hate" kids. I dont want kids of my own but i dont hate them.
Kid are great.

- Response by mstoronto2, A Trendsetter, Female, 36-45

Because they're annoying.

- Response by ashmcawesome, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35

Kids are OK. Their parents are the problems. I don't just mean in the way that they raise the kids. Just their mentality, where everything their kid does is "cute" or right and you can never say anything bad about the kid. Like, if the kid knocks over a shelf of stuff, they just smile adoringly and go, "look at that little rascal, what a guy!" Or if the kid beats on other kids, if you mention it to them they'll be like "DON'T YOU EVER! DON'T YOU EVER IMPLY THAT MY CHILD IS THE PROBLEM!! DON'T YOU EVER!!" Seriously, you want to kick them in the face.

- Response by istillhatescreennames, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older

I don't hate little children. There are adults who act worse then children. They are the ones that I can't stand.

- Response by MaryAnne, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Regina, Managerial

They can get annoying at times but they are innocent beings. Theyre not mature enough to express their feelings so they do it by whinning, nagging and crying and being lous and jumping around like monkeys but thats how kids are. I work with kids so Im used to them I guess. You sound like the type of guy thats in the hanging out, one nighters stage who cant see himself having kids one day. When you meet the woman of your dreams youll change your mind about little kids.

- Response by lokipr, A Player, Female, 29-35, Medical / Dental

I don't hate the kids, some of them are too young or stupid to know better. I blame their holier than thou parents who think their child is an angel who should never be reprimanded or punished. I taught two year olds for two years, and never had issues in the classroom with them.

i don't! kids are fascinating people. in some cases they have better social skills than adults and they contribute a great deal to society. they remind adults of truths about life that have been obliterated in the adult in an attempt to make them more sociable.

- Response by divadancer2, An Alternative Girl, Female, 46-55, Other Profession

If the kids have no social skills or manners, its the parents who have no social skills or manners.

Bad kids come from bad parents..

- Response by An Alternative Girl, Female, 22-25

There's a difference between little kids and little brats. Me and my siblings knew better than to act like that. My mama would wear our ass out. Kids like that usually come from shitty parents that don't discipline them.

good parents CAN have bad children. we label them "special ed'.
it means they have trouble learning shit and are STUPID, we used to call it a Dunce.
they need to be beaten shitless, maybe THEN they'd straighten up and have some normal MANNERS!!

I hate children also!!!!
i agree with every statement you made!

These kids aren't special, they're "under-disciplined!" send 'em off to boarding school or bootcamp more often!

- Response by discotrash, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Las Vegas, Other Profession

Children come in all shapes, sizes and attitudes and maybe you're just around the children that get on your nerves...everyone is entitled to their feelings and everyone has the right to hate whatever/whoever they want...just remember, these children do grow up eventually...:D

Oh and by the way I know plenty of kids that behave better than half of the adults I know.

You were once a little kid yourself. Don't you think you got on somebody's nerves when you were that age?

- Response by A Married Girl, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

Children grow up to be Adults just like you. They don't have to contribute anything to society at their age. They're just a part of it, kinda like me and you. What do we contribute besides just existing and maybe procreating. Now people may argue especially the "HIP HOP GUY" that some contribute music, art, etc. However without those Children growing up none of that would mean shit. Kids contribute imagination. They remind us as adults what it was like being a kid and how those memories stay with you and shape who you are. Without imagination people don't have dreams, as adults we sometimes forget about the dreams we had but once it's brought back some develop the determination to make those become reality. Pretty sure that's how everyone gets where they want.

- Response by staceym2112, A Cool Mom, Female, 26-28, Medical / Dental

I'm not a fan, either. I wouldn't say I HATE them, but I definitely think there's a time and place for them. Nice restaurants and store are not those places.

- Response by sunshinehighway, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, New York, Medical / Dental

I don't believe that you are serious. Some of them might have annoyed or aggravated you, but I am sure you realize that you can't describe all little children by the four characteristics you set out in your question. I absolutely adore little children. I'll give you my top four reasons why.
1. They are honest and open with their feelings,
2. They are enthusiastic about learning,
3. They share love abundantly,
4. They teach me new things about myself each time I interact with them.
Give them a chance, and I am sure you will come to love them too.

- Response by evadim, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55

I do not have children, do not care for children, and would never live with them. What you said about them is totally true. Yet the same can be said about dogs,and God knows I do so much love dogs. Hate is a very strong word for a situation that most, and I do mean most, people feel loving towards, children that is. I suppose that it is a biological imperative. Perhaps you may wish to examine your feelings of animosity, due perhaps to your own difficult childhood. I think that it is okay to not be confortable with them, or perhaps find them annoying as I do, but to hate?????

- Response by gilpill, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Chicago, Internet / New Media