Why do women get upset that men like to stare at their boobs?
Sex & Intimacy / 8:28 AM - Tuesday November 10, 2009

why do women get upset that men like to stare at their boobs?

they get all offended because we like boobs but it is their number one lure when they are trying to get a man. push up bras, low cut tops, surgical enhancements....and don't think that guys have never seen or heard women belittle other women because they dodnt have big tits. as an example, i heard several women, including my wife say "how can alex rodriguez be into kate hudson...she had no boobs..." . either embrace the seductive power of the boobs or shut up about it already. we like boobs!

- Asked by painless63, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55

lol

I don't get upset about that. I'm accustomed to men staring at my boobs.

And I don't blame them for doing so - they're pretty awesome. :)

This is another area where women want it one way when it benefits them and another when it doesn't.

Women SAY they don't want to be "treated like objects" or "objectified." Really? If that's the case, then why do they emphasize all of their physical assets for everyone to see? Like I've said before, sure, guys are obsessed with penis size, but you don't see us shoving cucumbers and celery bunches into our pants to pretend that we have gigantic cocks. Women will stuff their bras, wear push-up bras, get implants, and when all else fails, even use makeup to "accentuate their cleavage." And after ALL OF THAT, they say "don't treat me like a set of walking breasts." OK, women. STFU.

This is also like the SNL skit about sexual harrassment, where they basically say that it's only sexual harrassment when an ugly does it. Women LOVE it when guys they are attracted to look at their breasts. Or, alternatively, they LOVE it when they can use their breasts to "get out of a ticket" or "get a lower price at a store." Women are attention whores and they love to have their egos stroked. They love to think they're the hottest things on the planet. Women are CRUSHED when guys don't notice them. Seriously, they are CRUSHED. If you use your breasts to get noticed at work or whatever, then only a retard OR A WOMAN would then attempt to say "I don't want to be objectified."

The problem is that women then, after all of that, demand that people STOP looking at their breasts when THEY want them to. Like, they'll be like, "OK I want to be taken seriously NOW, so stop looking even though my shirt shows off half of my breasts, which I have pushed up and together in order to make a lot of cleavage. EYES UP HERE!" That makes sense to women. That would be like if a man was masturbating in public and was like, "hey, what are you looking at? CAN'T YOU SEE I'M TALKING TO YOU?"

So, basically, I ignore women's words and pay attention to their actions. If they walk around trying to make people see their breasts, I stare at their breasts. To the exclusion of everything. I don't look at their face, I may not even pay attention to what they are saying. I just stare at their breasts. That's how you should treat women.

- Response by istillhatescreennames, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older

some of them get upset if we are not looking at them also

Yeah, we understand that...but why be rude about it? Even primitive man had more class than modern men.

- Response by jillopo, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Dusseldorf, Other Profession

I just reach out & touch someone... kinda' like AT&T said to do....

* honk honk *

So far, no one's gotten all that upset.........

- Response by bytor, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Pittsburgh, Artist / Musician / Writer

It's possible to look and admire without drooling on them...isn't it?

- Response by steff81, A Hippie Chick, Female, 29-35, Teaching

I like to look at boobs. When a fine set of boobs are in front of me exposed I feel it is my obligation to take a look.
It's my way of saying GOOD JOB NICE BOOBS.

- Response by usarmy24id, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Celebrity

I say use 'em before you lose 'em. Save the ta-tas!

- Response by boggob, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Political / Government

Personally, I love my boobs. Yes, they are big, and yes they get me attention. If I am wearing a low cut shirt, I expect men to look at them. Men love boobs.... period. Women know this. If we didn't want the attention then we wouldn't show them off.

For some women, no matter what you do, it's going to be wrong. If you look, you're a pervert...if you don't, then they don't think you find them attractive. It's a double standard, I know.

- Response by bnicoleb, A Creative, Female, 29-35

Women who use their boobs to attract a man usually have nothing else to offer. Boobs are fat deposits and normally big boobed woman are big all over...Men who treat women as boobs usually get bimbos...But in today's world c cup is the average and the DDs will be sagging to the floor one day..Rosey

not all men are hung up on boob size ,i like any size!

- Response by demoman53, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, Other Profession

I wish I knew! It seems like there are 2 groups of women with large breasts: 1 group of women who are semi-embarrassed by them and believe in modesty; and 1 group of women with large breasts that just use them to lure the men in. Yeah - they both DO exist, and they are compete opposites! Then there are 2 groups of women with small breasts: 1 group that embraces the size as they are; and 1 group that can't wait for surgical enhancement to be the large breasted group to lure in the men. I'm a woman and don't get it! I have NO idea how the guys are supposed to figure it out! They just like boobs and when they're thrown at the guys, they take 'em. I thought I finally got a guy that the size doesn't matter, and that he loved me for my mind. Guess what? I was wrong! (for the record, I am in the first group of women) Someone please make some sense of this! LOL!

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Teaching

Amen! Im a natural 36DD and Im well used to people staring, you can look but you cant touch!

- Response by XHomophobiaxIsxGayx, A Creative, Female, 22-25, Dublin, Student

With most of the women out there that don't dress right at all nowadays, they are without a doubt such a Tease to begin with. They are really looking for Attention, and are so Very Stuck Up when many of us men will try to start a Normal Conversation with the one that will attract us. It is very obvious why many of us serious men can't meet a Well Educated Down To Earth Woman anymore today.

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65