Shes getting married. They dated for only 4 months.
Sex & Intimacy / 4:14 PM - Monday November 09, 2009

Is she stupid?

I think so. What do you think?
How long should you date before engagement?

How long did you know her/him before you knew she/he was the one?

- Asked by kagurahime, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Student

Met her, proposed 5 months later, married 2 months later....been married 12+ years with 3 amazing kids, and I love her more every day.

Sometimes you just know

- Response by A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed

I firmly believe couples should date for two complete years with no time outs or breaks before making a lifelong commitment.

I knew my sweetie was the man of my dreams by our third date, but we're still not married yet.

4 months and already getting married?

In my book...that's way too soon.

I would say wait at least a year...but I'm more inclined to push it closer to 2 or 3.

They should get to REALLY know each other...and look past the honeymoon phase

- Response by mantis, A Creative, Male, 18-21

I knew she is the one the first time i saw ,13 years later we are getting a divorce but i still think she is the one nd i still love her like crazy,ya i know i am crazy. but to answer your question,how would you know i guess you just do you have that feeling deep in you .

- Response by iwonderwhy17, A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, Los Angeles, Retail

We were engaged in two weeks, married in a month, and I knew he was the one the first day I met him

- Response by A Creative, Female, 22-25, Student

not really. again, some people know each other better in 4 months then some people do in 4 years. they know what to ask, and so forth.

Might not be the smartest thing to do after only 4 months. Especially if she is your age. They are in their honeymoon stages and completely head over heels, but are not yet mature together in their love. I just don't believe in marriage when you're only in your early twenties. There is too much growing up to do before you can make a real commitment.

And 4 months is not long enough for a couple to experience important events that could be huge decision factors for wanting to spend the rest of your life with someone.

- Response by tealr0se, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35

It took us almost a year then we knew for sure we were meant to be. I do feel that 4 months is "too" soon, but sometimes those relationships do work out. You just never know.

- Response by dragontulip, A Cool Mom, Female, 36-45, Therapist