My husband is leaving town in 13 days and will be gone for 5 long ass motherfudgingsuckafreakingduck
Married Life / 11:31 AM - Monday November 02, 2009

My husband is leaving town in 13 days and will be gone for 5 long ass motherfudgingsuckafreak ingduck

days ......I'm soooooooooooooo not looking forward to that...but business is business...I bet I'm gonna cry myself to sleep every night/lol...you don't seem to understand that I'm one spoiled wife...anyhoot...got any advice for me? btw..I'm pouting right now...:(

- Asked by dolphace, A Hippie Chick, Female, 36-45

I hear you! OMG, I would freak out, too! My husband had to go out of town for two days, once, 5 years ago, and recently overnight, for one day. I left all the lights on, every TV in the house was on, and talked to him on the cell every single minute that he was not in a meeting! It was hell. I slept downstairs, the first time, but this last time ... I forced myself to go upstairs! :/ You will get through it ... you may just need a lot of beer! xo

- Response by vegasbaby, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Las Vegas, Self-Employed

I offered dear

This would be normal for a 20 yr old new bride, but you are way past that stage! time to grow up and get a life. How about volunteering at a local food pantry or soup kitchen? Wake up and live your life. A woman's life does not and should not revolve around her man! If you are a good homemaker, why arn't you sewing and baking and freezing home made bread. Make some cute holiday stuff to surprize him when he come home. Pouting is not attractive if you are past 12 years old, sorry, but you are one lame ass chick

- Response by A Married Girl, Female, 36-45

If you neend to keep busy call me or email ! ! !

- Response by patricktexture87, Female, 66 or older

I dont consider myself spoiled.. but I am not looking forward to my husband being gone for 5 days either.. It sucks... I am lonely without him and cannot sleep. Atleast he will be calling me to kiss me goodnight.. I would totaly be lost without that!

- Response by seashiner, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

Keep busy, Sweetie! You could start working on your Christmas cards, your candle business, catch up on your reading, get together with friends, go shopping.

Well I'd say to go with him and just spend your time in a hotel waiting around for him but either way you'd have to keep yourself busy. Get in touch with some girl friends and hang out. Do like the old days and have a slumber party. If no gfs are available then if you have family like younger siblings or nieces/nephews see if they wanna come visit. You could also use the time to play a really romantic evening for your hubby when he does come home. After all what better way to show your man you missed him greatly then to be waiting in your nightie when he comes through the door.

- Response by staceym2112, A Cool Mom, Female, 26-28, Medical / Dental