Is he scared of his feelings
Dating / 9:41 AM - Saturday October 31, 2009

is he scared of his feelings

does he really love me but is just scared to say so because he is afraid of getting hurt?

- Asked by ashleybby123, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, New York

Nobody likes rejection. He might be waiting for an assurance that you feel the same, so he's not embarrassed. Oh, and that 'scared of getting hurt' nonsense is an excuse for him not being brave enough to step up and be a grown up. Some relationships last, some don't. That's life :)

- Response by mssassychica, A Trendsetter, Female, 36-45, London, Executive

Ummmm...yeah sure,that's it...

Hey Miss,how the hell any of us gonna know that? lol.We're good,we have exsperience in many things but I don't think any of us can read minds.

Accept for fact what he says as fact when he's asked and decide what to do based on that depending on how you feel about it.If he didn't really mean it,if he bold faced lied about it...that's all him.Your job is to make a decision based on how you feel about it and since he's the only equation in the formula that can guide you to truth then you have to accept what he tells you concerning it as the truth.

- Response by justme38271, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Consulting

How on earth would we know?

We can't read his mind any more than you can.

So talk to him. That's the only way you're going to find out what's on his mind.

Who?

- Response by mikehug, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Cleveland

I would suggest re-writing your post. As it stands your question is just so vague with no particulars that no one will be able to give you anything but rude or smart alec answers. I'm sure that there are details that might shed light..... but if your just wanting us to "read his mind"... well let me go get my crystal ball for that. :)

- Response by txsewbunny101, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Student