GUYS: If you call a girl "cutie"?
Dating / 10:08 AM - Tuesday October 27, 2009

GUYS: If you call a girl "cutie"?

He addressed me as "cutie" in an email and said that he'll miss me while he's away on a business trip. He sent the email right before he left for the airport. Is that something you would say to a friend? Or could he be interested in more?

Am I reading too much into it that I'm the last person he was thinking of before he left?

No I don't think you are reading too much into it. Cutie def means he would love to chow down on you. lol ;-)

Ummm,how do you know he didn't send the exact same generic email to six other women?

Cutie could just be like honey or baby. A big nothing.

depends on his type personality. I would say this type thing to a lot of women as I believe in compliements and nice remarks to all women, without being offensive. I would not call cutie a love message, more of nice remark. just last night I ran into a 25 yr old I have known for about 3 months, a friend. she ran up and hugged, I said hey beautiful, we talked and hugged and she was leaving and I said, who love you and she said you do. my friend left smiling and that was it but that is my personality. friends can be just that, all depending on his personality.

- Response by mtusa007, A Rebel, Male, 56-65, Self-Employed