How do I balance being available but not too available to a guy?
Dating / 7:21 PM - Monday October 26, 2009

I met a great guy but we live several states away. He's from North Carolina, I'm from Texas. We've been talking everyday for two weeks now, and I'm afraid he'll lose interest if I'm too available to talk everyday.

How do I juggle talking to him frequently to show I'm interested, without always being available? Guys, how often would you want to talk to a girl you were interested in, but couldn't see everyday?

- Asked by amy729, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 26-28

I think you should base what you are doing off of what he's doing. How available is he? Do you often have time to talk when he is busy?
If he always calls and you're free, you should try answering the phone just for a second, and if you want to seem "unavailable" make sure you are somewhere kind of loud, and say, "hey I'm sorry I'm just a little busy right now, I'm out with friends." or something to that extent.

Or, if he texts you don't answer right away. Take your time, and answer whenever you want, just not immediately.

Also, tell him what you do throughout the week, especially if you really are kind of busy. That way, he'll know that you actually have a life outside of talking to him, and he'll want to be a part of it :-)

good luck!

- Response by littlemissvixen24, A Hippie Chick, Female, 22-25, Cleveland, Student

its never gonna work....hell, they think barbeque is PORK with VINEGAR for god's sake. :)

just send him a hot pic of you in your under wear.

- Response by chrisfox69, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 29-35, Sheffield, Fitness