If someone sticks their tongue out at you when they know you're watching what does that mean?
Sex & Intimacy / 3:35 AM - Monday October 26, 2009

Is it suppossed to be a joke? Someone from work was looking right at me and then she stuck her tongue out at me. But then right after she talked to me normally.

I've done this before as a way of being cute. Not, to be hurtful or suggest anything nasty. However, the guy I did this to, did express after wards that I didn't need to do this, because it turned him on. I don't know if this is true for other men. But, now when I do it, I think maybe it turns the guy on. So, you never know why she did it. Why don't you ask her? :-)

I believe normally it is a sign of friendship, sometimes, sexual. Maybe she was just being jokeful. (is jokeful a word?)

- Response by phoenixbandit, A Guy Critical, Male, 66 or older, Columbus, Law Enforcement

Sometimes people do that as a way to say to someone "You suck!" or "I don't like you."
And sometimes (like it sounds in this case) people do it because they feel silly and are kidding around. Like she was saying "yucky!" to something she saw or heard or to whatever she was thinking about. Sometimes people do this as a way of sharing an "inside joke."
I don't think she meant to be rude to you, but if she does it again, laugh and ask her why she did that.

- Response by desertcat2, A Married Girl, Female, 29-35

yes, it is acting immaturely to get a giggle real quick.
How did you NOT pick this up socially??

work and stress is SO serious, can we all just be a little silly once in awhile?

the person who did it is comfortable bullshittin and being your FRIEND/coworker and thinks of you as a cool buddy.

DO IT BACK NEXT TIME. Laugh and smile.
unless you're a stuffyass at work.

Sticking the tongue out is a way of saying "lighen up" lets play around while the boss is away.
lets be silly!!!
its an open door to joke around mildy(work-appropriate of course)

- Response by discotrash, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Las Vegas, Other Profession

my gosh yes it is..

- Response by pepperman46, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55

An offer for oral sex?

- Response by usarmy24id, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Celebrity

Reminds me of an old joke: A nurse ran up to the Doctor in the office and said "Dr, Mr Svenson (an 80 YO Man) is in the next room holding up his 2 middle fingers and wagging his tongue." the Dr. replied "Oh, don't worry, I asked hime to show me his sex organs"

- Response by sexytony617, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Boston, Consulting