How do I show a girl shes special and important to me?
Dating / 4:36 PM - Sunday October 25, 2009

Basically i want to do something to show this girl thats shes important to me. she already knows how i feel about her. because shes a shy Muslim girl i want to don't want to do something over the top i.e. grab her inappropriately and then kiss her without permission, nor do i want to do nothing at all, so something small any ideas? thanks

- Asked by fredsister77, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 22-25, London

Buy her a present. Perhaps a lovely little ring? Nothing too fancy of course. Or a keepsake? Let her know she doesnt have to wear it if she doesnt want to. But you just wanted her to have something to remind her that you care.

- Response by kagurahime, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Student

Flowers, believe me---not red roses, but beautiful flowers, with something with a light perfume in them--always work beautifully, are graceful and elegant and allow us (i'm a very female female) to reply in ways that are appropriate to our situation. Adda simple elegant note. You'd be surprised..

- Response by serentan, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Artist / Musician / Writer