Guys do u like a jiggly butt or a firm one?
Sex & Intimacy / 5:09 PM - Friday October 23, 2009

Like if u were to see a naked woman walk do u notice the jiggle? Haha just curious!

- Asked by yesyes0, A Trendsetter, Female, 22-25, Student

Ah yes, the great ass debate.

It really depends on how large the ass is. There are some women with asses that is just jiggly fat. That is not cute, nor is it attractive. If you walk and your ass jiggles that is an unhealthy ass.

If you slap a woman's ass and it jiggles, now that is uber-sexy. If she runs and her ass jiggles, that is really sexy; and when she is riding you and her ass jiggles, that is heavenly sexy.

A perfect ass has to be firm with no dimples, yet it has a little bounce to it. If you are "ass-clapping" and your cheeks are not in complete unison or if they shake in waves, then it is an unhealthy ass.

- Response by holidaystyles, A Career Man, Male, 26-28, Philadelphia, Student

Firm one. When you say "jiggly," I'm envisioning a lot of cellulite and flab. If you just mean "full but still toned," that's OK.

- Response by istillhatescreennames, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older

I like a firm hard heart shaped one......but if it's naked any will do.....except those that should belong to 4 people....

- Response by lab01, A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, St.Louis, Other Profession

I like firm or toned.... Dont understand the fasination with all the junk in the trunk.

i would not notice as I would be running to the front to catch the view of the important parts. butt is secondary on my list and, firm is a good thing.

- Response by mtusa007, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Self-Employed

I love jiggle. Love it. I can't say it enough. I don't want a firm or pancake ass. It's got to move and be soft to grab onto. It fills pants out pretty well too.

- Response by wudaddy, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 29-35, Dallas, Law Enforcement

I like the firm ones

They better like "firm" ones or I am wasting an ass-full of time doing squats and lunges everyday...

- Response by siouxzen, A Creative, Female, Who Cares?, Los Angeles, Self-Employed

What I like is a butt that looks good in tight jeans and fills up my hands when she's sitting on me. I guess that's a vote for firm, but jiggly can be good if she walks sexy and knows how to move it when she's on top.

- Response by tfsustfu, A Life of the Party, Male, 26-28

my guy friend say's He like's big butt's and he can not lie!

- Response by A Sweet Sarah, Female, 46-55, Las Vegas