Should I make love to my married ex boyfriend ?
Sex & Intimacy, Married Life / 1:05 PM - Friday October 23, 2009

Hi, 
My ex ditched me for another and is now married. Though he claims to still love and that he was forced to marry against his will. He has been married for a year and says they still have not had sex. I m not sure if I should believe this. He says he s repulsed by his wife and would want to have sex with me. We made out almost everyday when we were together.

Now, it s been more than 6 months since we met. Should I believe him ? Though I have nagging doubts, the sight of him sends my body tingling and m unable to control my urge to fuck him (am 25 ! ). I feel guilty but am unable to say no to him either.

I want him at least one more time. I have managed to keep him off till now. Dont know how much more longer I will last ! Please advice !!!

Update: October 23, 2009.
Hey Guys ! Thanks for dat ! Really helped. I do have my head in place... juz dat it keeps gettin muddled up every now n then !

- Asked by A Sportif, Female, 29-35, Sacramento

First of all, this ex is going to say/do whatever he can to make you his 'mistress' and it's not because he doesn't love his wife, but because he thinks he can get away with cheating on his wife...you shouldn't 'allow' him to continue 'playing' you like this because he is doing whatever he can to 'convince' you that he wants to be with you but the fact is that if he truly wanted to be with you, he wouldn't have gotten married and he wouldn't have tried to cheat right after he got married...he's a jerk and you're a bigger one if you let him continue being a part of your life because he's taken and you don't want to share a man with someone do you...dump him and find that guy who truly deserves you and who you deserve...:D

He's a liar (a really lame one)

You're an idiot (a really huge one)

This is the wrong place to ask if YOU should FUCK a Married Man!!!

Good Luck on this one............

- Response by handsomedetroitguy, A Father Figure, Male, 36-45, Detroit, Political / Government

Go ahead and render your pussy to him.

- Response by int24h, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Alternative Medicine

Oh please stop the drama. You resolve this easily-- stay away from this lying dog and out of his 'sight' which resolves your tingling urges. If you aren't talking to him then you aren't going to be wanting him. The feelings will fade. Don't waste your time on someone else's mate when you could be out finding your own.

No one is Forced to marry anyone anymore esp in the dang US where we've never had arranged marriages of that nature. He ditched you, married her and is sleeping with her as his Wife.

**You are 25 which means you haven't hit your peak so don't even try to use that 'hormone' excuse. Lol

Hi there,

Honestly, for the people in this chat, I do agree with the person who wrote that there are married couples who have not had sex in months or years. I know that from married couples have even told me in the past and present. One of my friends was married for a LONG time. She had 3 kids from a man she was with for 17 years, BUT in the last 6 years of that that marriage she only had sex with him 2 times. I was like WOW!!! There are a TON of women like that, that I have heard of.

As forced being to married, that is a HUGE possibility. Even though you're in the USA, there are people who are still stuck in ethnic traditions that drag their way back in the US. I still know plenty of Indians (from India) who are forced to marry a certain girl. I know girls and guys who are in love with someone else and their parents don't approve and they end up marrying someone their parents pick for them and their lives are miserable. They still go on having sex, having children and putting fake smiles out there to show they are happy to keep an excellent outward appearance.

I KNOW it's real sad, but that happens a LOT. A person can get out of a country, but you can't take the country out of the person.

May I ask what ethnicity is the guy and what ethnicity are you?

And for the person who said, well he married someone else cuz he got someone else pregnant doesn't make any sense, since the write NEVER said the other woman was pregnant. You need to have SEX to get someone pregnant.

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Consulting

Of course you can sex him. But not before yous see the divorce papers.

One more time becomes another time and then another. If he were so repulsed by his wife he'd be taking all the step to get the hell away from her and not trying to hold on to her and then take you for the easy lay even if that what you want to be. Why didn't he marry you? For that matter, why did he marry her? Anyway, sometimes, we're destined to make the same mistakes over again until they bury us, some of us learn. I hope you find your way in another guy. Good luck. Chin up. Smiles. :)

- Response by mortaune, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Student

A grown man forced to marry a woman he's repulsed by...lol. Doesn't make sense and neither does your question.

- Response by sexyexotica, A Sportif, Female, 29-35, Other Profession

Any woman who sleeps with a married man is a slut and deserves to get herpes!!!!

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Dallas

You would be a FOOL if you believe him

Forced to marry against his will?

Sweetie, this is the United States. No one can FORCE someone to get married.

He's full of shit. He wants a piece of ass on the side.

All you are to him is a piece of ass.

You ARE able to control your urges. You are an ADULT. Start acting like one.

How would you like it if some chick boinked YOUR husband?

You may be 25, but you sound like you have the control of a 15 year old. Go get yourself a vibrating toy if you're so hard up for action.

If it's not your marriage, then it's not your place to intervene whatever story he may be telling you.

- Response by ddegon, A Married Girl, Female, 29-35, Washington, DC

Those repulsive wives sure do get knocked up a lot!!! This story is so old, it came off Noah's Ark with a beard.

if you just have to have sex with him, there's nothing stopping you. as long as he wants it. Just don't buy into the "forced" marriage or repulsive wife.

Keep your eyes wide open and realize theres no strings attached.

- Response by dreamspinner, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Chicago

Are you saying you are stupid and you believe him? People aren't "forced" to marry. He IS having sex with her, duh! Stop talking to him, before you really get stupid, and he uses you for sex.

Of course you can. But let him divorce first. Call his wife shoudl be helpful in getting the divorce sooner.