Ladies, Does the pineapple juice thing really work?
Sex & Intimacy / 4:16 PM - Thursday October 22, 2009

You all are always talking about it. I dont believe it.

Update: October 22, 2009.
So if i drink a can of Pinapple juice moments before the BJ then its all good or do i have to drink the shit all day. I AM GONNA TRY ONE DAY AND SHE BETTER SAY MY SPUNK TASTE GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!

- Asked by handsomedetroitguy, A Father Figure, Male, 36-45, Detroit, Political / Government

I don't believe it either...bunch of bullshit/lol..if it were true we'd run out of pineapple/LMAO

- Response by dolphace, A Hippie Chick, Female, 36-45

Love, is the ONLY thing that makes sperm taste better.

IJS

- Response by chatty67, A Life of the Party, Female, 46-55, Self-Employed

Yes.

What you eat and drink does have an effect. It's not a huge difference, but it's noticeable.

Dude, you ever smelled your piss after Coffee or asparagus...I ain't saying I tasted it, but I'm sure the smell ain't that far off...I'd say it sorta works the same way with cum.

For men's flavor? Yes, it works... a good amount of any fruit/fruit juice changes the flavor.

I was shocked the first time it happened with my ex; it was ACTUALLY sweet... I was all over that :D

I did it for a girl in the 90's. She was all happy. All I did was switch to rum and pineapple with sprite as my summer drink. Voila. She was braggin about the liquid refreshment.

So unless she was lying I can say it works. takes like two weeks though. Not one or two days.

Moments before won't help man. It needs to get through your system first. My ex fed me fresh fruit juice every day. And i thought she wanted to boost my immune system. PUWHAHAHAHHAHA =)~

~LB

- Response by laughingbandit, A Player, Male, 36-45, Toronto, Executive

It takes time to work, I would just start drinking pineapple juice with breakfast every day... but yea, diet plays a part in the taste of your "stuff" I've ready it many times...

- Response by funegirljen, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Sacramento, Administrative

You have to drink it with enough time to go thru your blood! durr, NOT moments before!
maybe 3 glasses, 3 times a day. and STAY AWAY from fermented beers andm brussels sprouts, asparagus, they make cum taste BAD.

anything fruity, and high-quality fruit based Wines make cum taste good. but pineapple juice is #1.
some black guy I did a porno video with did it and I slurped up his cum, every drop and RAVED about how good it tasted. His cum tasted like Cotton Candy or a candy cane but not so peppermint...OMG!!

he told me he drank pineapple juice for a few days, many times a day... and avoid alcohol. He does it ONLY to get spectacular, cum-sucking blowjobs.

4 real.

(Love does NOT NOT make sperm taste ANY better if he drinks beer and the cum tastes BITTER and NASTY, bitter like if you got POOP in your mouth: that nasty!!)

- Response by discotrash, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Las Vegas, Other Profession

one more tip: it is cheaper to get a giant CAN of pineapple itself and drink the juice... than to BUY pineapple juice.
Get pineapple rings or crushed pineapple or pineapple tidbits, the BIG can .. and go all out 'til you're SICK of it...almost.
Your cum will then taste like CANDY... even the precum.