HOW DO I KNOW IF HE REALLY WANT TO BE WITH ME ?
Dating / 2:44 PM - Friday October 16, 2009

I was with this person for two years and he broke up with me for another girl by the same name ashley. HE was with her for two years , but he would call me and tell me , thats he miss being with me and everything we had. He spent every holliday with me , then he broke up with her in May,we was still talking ,then he broke up with her because he said he wanted to be with me . Keep in mind it's been five years , ok then we was talking about moving in together in Jan , He stay in Indiana, he been with me and i go see him he only 3hrs away , come last week he tells me he is unsure if he wanna be with me , but he dont want me to talk to anybody else , and he hope we can work this out WTF! So the day before yesterday i ask him do he ever think about being with the other ashley he said he only thiught about it one time after they broke up. but he can't give me a reason why he is unsure , I need help with this one I dont know what todo because he hurt me when he broke up with me for the other ashley 2yrs ago, It's hurt so bad and he always asking me why am I crying , what should I do

- Asked by ashleyhall23, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 26-28

Girl... do not waste your looks or time on this man for another second.. why are you letting this ass jerk you around??? you are young and there are plenty of guys out there.. it drives me CRAZY to see women your age throw yourself at a guy who is simply in it to keep you in the game.. YOU SET YOUR OWN STANDARDS.. if a guy has some girl.. guess what I AM OUT OF THE PICTURE... DUMP HIM AND MOVE ON!!!!

If he pressures you for sex, dump him!

- Response by thundermist04167, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Who Cares?

Okay step 1 dump him! Get rid of him. Hes trash. Why waste your tears and time with this fool. You know what to do deep in your heart.

- Response by whatisitgonnabe, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

I'd be long gone

- Response by bobboy, A Jock, Male, 66 or older, Retired

That's not love. That's control and manipulation. A person that loves you wouldn't stray and toy eith your emotions.

She will not dump him because I hear this over and over and over again from women. Women LOVE men that are Unavailable, have another woman and who keep them confused and on a rope...why..because most women themselves LIVE in a state of confusion so it's natural to women..so when a man makes her confused it increases her own state of mental and emotional security or "comfort" and you stay with a man that makes you feel that way.

Also because he's not running to you, your reversed mind views that as a secure man because he doesn't need you but it telling you (words) that he still cares about you and doesn't want you to see anyone else. This is the same reason why women break up with nice guys and go for jerk, asshole, unavailable bad boys that could care less about them, because most women don't really want a man that cares about them at all because women are naturally soo competitive that you want the "Challenge" of making him "love" you when your unsure if he does..hence you leave nice guys that tell or show you that they care and go for men who abuse you or leave you hanging on a rope of insecurity.

The nice guy makes a woman feel insecure about herself and invalidated about her own LOW opinion of herself and low self esteem because she doesn't feel that she deserves to be treated well by the nice guy, but the bad boy that doesn't tell her how he feels and treats her like crap, makes her feel validated by her own feelings and opinion of herself. Since she feels she's unloved and unworthy OF love, the bad boy who treats her that was in the MIRROR IMAGE of how she inwardly feels about herself.

Since most women feel this way to a greater or lesser degree, many fantastically so.. they leave the nice guy that makes them feel uncomfortable and go back to the bad boy that reflects her true image and view of herself!!

Dump him. Further your education, concentrate on improving your grammar.

- Response by A Married Girl, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?