Anal sex and poop. Would it freak you out? Has it ever happened to you?
Sex & Intimacy / 9:21 AM - Thursday October 15, 2009

When we did anal last night, some poop came out!

We've been having anal occasionally for about 4 years, this never happened before. I was embarrassed!

It's the first time we ever used lube for it. I'm kind of embarrassed.

The sex itself was great, but when I came back from washing up he was changing the sheets. He said it was just the lube and not to worry, then hugged me. He washed the sheets thinking I didn't see it.

I'm pretty sure my husband didn't say anything so I would still have anal with him.

Has this ever happened to you? I was pretty embarrassed at first, but then thought he's my husband and it's not a huge deal.

Update: October 15, 2009.
Thanks folks-your answers were helpful! It's not like we knew we were going to do it before hand, how the hell was I supposed to go do an enema when I didn't even know we were going to have sex? Does everyone just stop in the middle of sex to go do enemas, or do you plan anal better than us? Sorry for the silliness of it all.

- Asked by toast12, A Married Girl, Female, 36-45

You are having ANAL SEX!!!! It is to be expected. No Biggie!! If i was your husband i would have done the same thing.

- Response by handsomedetroitguy, A Father Figure, Male, 36-45, Detroit, Political / Government

At least you know that you have a good man there.

- Response by vabyss, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

I would be like so embarressed just to ask this question!
you are one brave lady!!!!!1

- Response by A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55

Be sure you're CLEAN. Get an enema, and use it an hour beforehand!

It shouldn't be an issue if you clean yourself properly.

Best of luck!

- Response by A Player, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?

I've had it happen but my penis was in her vagina and I had my finger in her butt. I had a little piece come out while I was moving my finger in and out. It wasn't a big deal.

- Response by poolfish2, A Career Man, Male, 66 or older, Who Cares?

YUCK. Thanks for sharing.

- Response by catscratch, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Executive

Right, have an enema an hour before sex, that ought to make you feel real sexy. If you are going to have anal sex, you're going to have to accept that it could happen, after all that's where it's stored.

dont take it to heart,things happen,it wouldnt freak me, as long as you like gettin it up there,dont worry about it i,m sure your guy will come back for more.

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Minneapolis

You are correct in saying that he really likes anal sex and didn't make a big deal out of it. I really liked my ex's ass and I
never complained or said anything for fear that she would not let me eat her ass anymore. I had to eat it all the time but she was very clean anyway. I would die if I couldn't eat it anymore.

- Response by A Creative, Male, 46-55, Boston, Other Profession

I was drinking with a girl and we did it that way and she ended up shitting herself that pretty much ended that for me

It happens. Your husband was a real gentleman. As others have suggested, an enema before would help. You can just buy one and keep it in the bathroom for a spur of the moment thing. He should use a condom too.

- Response by jophus, A Rebel, Male, 29-35, Artist / Musician / Writer

i never have anal unless i know i'm uuummm, 'empty'. drinking some coffee in the am & afternoon achieves this.

- Response by isotope, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Science / Engineering

It has happened to me before and when you're having sex and you don't 'know' you're going to have anal, it's pretty hard to stop and go 'clean yourself' out before having it...if your husband didn't say anything about it, he probably did it because he knows that things like this happen...don't worry about it and just let it go because the more you worry about it, the less likely you will want to have anal again...besides, your husband seems to have just let it go anyway...:D

I am an anal afficianado. I always slide a gentle lubed finger in first to see if she is full. If she is, well no anal that night.

- Response by gilpill, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Chicago, Internet / New Media

I used to date someone was really into anal, and I can tell you it's the main reason most women don't like it. They are afraid of anything "unladylike" happening. But I have gone to sex education classes on this subject, and they always stress you have to be "shit neutral" if you like anal, and not be bothered by it or have any response at all to it. It happens eventually to anyone into a lot of anal sex, and MOST men are just so happy to have a woman who likes it, that they don't complain or mind as much as you would think. Enemas are fine and good but done just before anal sex will only make the situation WORSE, not better, and like you said who really plans positions ahead of time....? Anal sex without any risk of accidents would be a whole lot more popular with woman, I assure you. But he's a lucky man. Many of us gave it up because we were too hung up about potential accidents.

If you are fucking a woman in her ass, you have to expect this possibility so it shouldn't freak the man out. I wouldn't think twice about it.

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Political / Government

Not pleasant, but no big deal. It happens.

- Response by tomtomcat, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 56-65, New York, Teaching